Cuomo will not resign, sites Northam as reason.

DKW 86

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/03/why-andrew-cuomo-isnt-going-to-resign/618224/

But, barring a burst of new allegations, Cuomo absolutely will not resign. “The old resignation playbook is out,” a Cuomo adviser told me, requesting anonymity to discuss the private deliberations that have been going on over the past week. Very much on the minds of Cuomo and his team is Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who refused to resign in 2019 after the discovery of an old racist yearbook page, but who today remains popular with voters. “There’s a new path, and that is to wait it out,” is how the adviser put it to me. Even several of the small number of New York politicians and advocates who have openly called for Cuomo to leave office seem to doubt that he will. But the pressure could scare him out of running for what he wants most: a fourth term, which he is up for next year. And with how Cuomo’s private conversations have been going lately, the anti-Cuomo forces may be getting their way.

The allegations that I have heard to this point don't warrant a resignation.  For crying out loud, the last one simply says he hugged her in a hotel room over 20 years ago.  Really?  Shocking.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

The allegations that I have heard to this point don't warrant a resignation.  For crying out loud, the last one simply says he hugged her in a hotel room over 20 years ago.  Really?  Shocking.

More Blue MAGA

For those of you watching this thread, I just LMMFAO at how stupid some of the people here on the forum are about real political thinking. 

I was scoffed at by about half a dozen pseudo-intellectuals for saying EXACTLY what this article says. But of course some of the Sierra Foxtrots are too dickless to come here on the forum and acknowledge they were wrong. They have been wrong so many times over the last 4-5-6 years, you just have to make yourself laugh that THEY STILL THINK THEY HAVE A POINT ACTUALLY WORTH BRINGING TO THE DISCUSSION.

Archived