Saturday’s practice JHS open to fans

AuburnNTexas

14 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

- Pegues lined up at FULLBACK on occassion.  Imagine that freight train coming at you.

That's essentially the position he played last year 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Love the fact they ask a lot of questions. 1. It shows they want to know the offense in and out. 2. They probably have a lot of questions about offense in general after playing under Gus

10 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

My goodness, Coach Harsin just gets it. He knows what will endear him to the Auburn family and so far he has said and done everything right. He's put together a staff that's mixed with experience and young, driven men. He's brought an intensity, hardwork, and drive that is completely different than what we've seen in the last several years. It seems like every player on the team has bought in and I can say with 100% certainty this is the must pumped I've been for Auburn football since 2014.

Same! Poor Akron. We’re going the living hell out of them on opening day. 

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Poor Akron. We’re going the living hell out of them on opening day. 

Right? 8 years of frustration poured out on one Saturday. YIKES.

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Look at those calves 

That’s one thing about shaun, he is one of those guys that his body transforms every year 

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

That is beyond cool.  Guaranteed he tried to kick it there.  Pinpoint. 

My Observations

RB's look good- the RS Freshman Walk on from Pinson, Jay sharp has thighs that makes Worm's look like mine- pretty sure he could squat a Volkswagen.

We are stacked at TE- I expect them to be used in the correct manner this year.

Zevian Capers has feet so fast he could be a world class riverdancer if this football thing doesn't work out (he ran a pile of ladder drills on the sideline coming off his injury)

Defense should be able to hold their own with anyone- Derrick Hall may very well have  breakout year- Moultry looked more comfortable in his new role.  The LB's are flat scary.

Phillip Marshall looked comfortable holding court in the stands- I'm sure he will continue with the lukewarm takes that he is known for going forward.

Caylin Newton is the most bolegged human I have seen outside of a rodeo- looking at him made my hips hurt.

Byron's Smokehouse is a national treasure.

1 hour ago, Timbeaux38 said:

My Observations

RB's look good- the RS Freshman Walk on from Pinson, Jay sharp has thighs that makes Worm's look like mine- pretty sure he could squat a Volkswagen.

We are stacked at TE- I expect them to be used in the correct manner this year.

Zevian Capers has feet so fast he could be a world class riverdancer if this football thing doesn't work out (he ran a pile of ladder drills on the sideline coming off his injury)

Defense should be able to hold their own with anyone- Derrick Hall may very well have  breakout year- Moultry looked more comfortable in his new role.  The LB's are flat scary.

Phillip Marshall looked comfortable holding court in the stands- I'm sure he will continue with the lukewarm takes that he is known for going forward.

Caylin Newton is the most bolegged human I have seen outside of a rodeo- looking at him made my hips hurt.

Byron's Smokehouse is a national treasure.

Knowing that Auburn has an opportunity to have break out linebackers gets me really pumped. We’ve had dominated DL’s for years, but on top of that you have to have athletic linebackers who can do it all to stop these offenses today. 

1 hour ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Caylin Newton is the most bolegged human I have seen outside of a rodeo- looking at him made my hips hurt

Bow legged guys are harder to tackle because their legs are flailing all over the place and you don’t know where to grab them! 😝 

I am excited that we are doing normal football stuff again.  Basics like actually lifting weights and getting real reps on offense.  

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Love the progression at the end there by Bo. Working all the way down to Tank. 

To me the impressive thing was Bo didn’t take all day to make up his mind the other receivers weren’t open and/or won’t come open.

11 hours ago, woodford said:

Knowing that Auburn has an opportunity to have break out linebackers gets me really pumped. We’ve had dominated DL’s for years, but on top of that you have to have athletic linebackers who can do it all to stop these offenses today. 

We got the best lb duo in the country

Archived