Saturday’s practice JHS open to fans

AuburnNTexas

Decided to ease over that way in a bit. Walk around campus and maybe have a beer at the corner of Samford and South Gay......sorta get myself in gameday shape.

Coach Dye used to have a few spring Saturday morning practices at the stadium. They were open but not publized. Saw him throw a complete "hissy fit" one morning because the tight ends were not in on a extra point attempt. Could have heard a pin drop in JHS when he started yelling and chewing on everyone.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Decided to ease over that way in a bit. Walk around campus and maybe have a beer at the corner of Samford and South Gay......sorta get myself in gameday shape.

Coach Dye used to have a few spring Saturday morning practices at the stadium. They were open but not publized. Saw him throw a complete "hissy fit" one morning because the tight ends were not in on a extra point attempt. Could have heard a pin drop in JHS when he started yelling and chewing on everyone.  

Lucky

On 3/18/2021 at 12:37 PM, aubiefifty said:

who has the best steak down at auburn?

I have yet to try it for myself but I hear Big Mikes Steakhouse and The Hound are the best places for steak.

Some notes from Nathan I found interesting-

Malcolm Johnson getting a lot of reps with the 1st team Offense.

1st guys out on the OL are the same 5 that ended the season last year. Jackson, Manning, Brahms, Jones and Hamm.

Walk on QB Trey Lindsey taking 2nd team reps.

Tennison working at S along side of Smoke with the 1s.

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Some notes from Nathan I found interesting-

Malcolm Johnson getting a lot of reps with the 1st team Offense.

1st guys out on the OL are the same 5 that ended the season last year. Jackson, Manning, Brahms, Jones and Hamm.

Walk on QB Trey Lindsey taking 2nd team reps.

Tennison working at S along side of Smoke with the 1s.

I keep seeing that Malcolm is the new Anthony. Hopefully he can show that he’s more than just speed.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

I keep seeing that Malcolm is the new Anthony. Hopefully he can show that he’s more than just speed.

I think he has more twitch than Flash. I think he will flourish.

Other notes on Defense-

Jeremiah Wright getting a lot of reps with 1st team D

Mixed looks of 3-4 and 4-3, mostly 3-4.

Best 5 on the backend seem to be a group of Monday, Tennison, Pritchett, Simpson and McCreary.

57 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Who's the stadium announcer for the practice? He's hyped up! 

Chief of Staff Brad Larrondo

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He is bigger that Schwartz.

Archived