Memorial Day and this Forum

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

look people say crap when they are angry and they do not mean it or it comes out wrong. there have been a couple of people i do think were racist on here for a fact. it is common nature for people to get mad if they are accused of something they believe they are not. and i despise racists. i have seen the bomb went off killing those little girls in birmingham. in my heart i do not think they are racist. but here is the thing.if i see i will call it out.VLE was probably the greatest sports board of all time. you could dog cuss the mods. there was banning other than death threats. then the remarks started coming in.they changed the name to the sports hole and racism rose up and not one single person of color was left on the board. not one.and it was the first time i was alarmed about trump because the folks left were racist except for one person and they were huge trump guys. it is my honest belief if we do not correct this stuff this country will destroy itself.

Fidy, not picking on you now just like I wasn't picking on you when I first responded to your initial post, but let me make this clear. This is a Memorial Day thread. It should be about Memorial Day. Anything else diminishes the sacrifice of these great men and women. Let's honor them.

If you want to start a thread on lynching or racism I think that is great and I'll participate. It doesn't belong on this thread. Peace.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 3

I actually agree with that. It's sort of reminds me when someone says black lives matter then the reply is all lives matter. Or if you talk about police brutality and someone talks about black on black crime, or Chicago or something like that.

On 6/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, cole256 said:

Lol let me do that.... If you really knew the things I've done you wouldn't say the ignorant things that you say. But I know it's you're really reacting to the unhappy void inside of you and it's not me. I hope one day you can let all the hate go and be happy. Carry on weary traveler!

Touche