Memorial Day and this Forum

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

And accept that fact that you are a race baiting American 

I tell you what, this is forum so you can feel free to pull up anytime I ever race baited and I'll leave this forum. 

What make you a piece of crap is you are one of those people who thinks when a person talks about race it's something wrong, or race baiting. Imo you are just as bad as the full blown racist. In your eyes when we see racism it shouldn't be discussed or addressed. I'm supposed to be ok with not being treated equal because you want to ignore it. Coincidentally you don't have to go through it though. 

It's cool if you want to sit on the sidelines and be a pos, but at least just shut the hell up. If you're quiet about the stuff that happens then why would you want to step into convos when it's being addressed? 

Gtfoh

Lol. It's a shame when you are so desperate for attention they'll try anything for attention 😂

The race baiting stuff is straight out of the closet racist 101 handbook! Next it's I have friends who are black or I guess that was in my group!

Rush Limbaugh tactics

47 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. It's a shame when you are so desperate for attention they'll try anything for attention 😂

The race baiting stuff is straight out of the closet racist 101 handbook! Next it's I have friends who are black or I guess that was in my group!

Rush Limbaugh tactics

If you can’t handle the fire stay out of the kitchen. Your post of disrespect for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice so that you could be the way you are speaks for itself. 

I would still take a round center mass so you could be that way.....would you do the same for me? 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

If you can’t handle the fire stay out of the kitchen. Your post of disrespect for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice so that you could be the way you are speaks for itself. 

I would still take a round center mass so you could be that way.....would you do the same for me? 

Can't handle the fire get out of the kitchen? Wtf do you keep talking about? The two of you haven't even made a point yet, what heat do you think you've made? You look like 2 clowns, you think you've said something? Lol can't stand the heat? You two can keep talking as long as you want. Trust me I couldn't care any less than I do now. I'm laughing that you even thought your little double team has an effect on me.

You guys are so mixed up it's pathetic. I quoted you when I was talking to you, don't know why you could get confused that this was about you. I guess you don't notice the idiot that is desperate for me to have a back and forth with him.....oh you did since you liked his post. He posted a definition when nobody asked and of course you liked it😂

But besides that you're all over the place and I don't care. The only thing I said is I honor the honorable men......for whatever reason you don't like it, and I can't say that I care but it's a very stupid thing to get mad about.

Nobody said anything about race to you but don't think I can't see anytime there has been a discussion about race here you come denying that it has ever happened......pathetic.

And please you don't do anything for me you do things for yourself. I can do it too watch, I work all around on the clock 24/7 to make sure you and your family have power to live. I sacrifice for your family needs and comfort. Would you do that for me? See what I did there? How is it you would die for me but you get pissed anytime I stand up for myself or my people? That doesn't make any sense.

You go out of your way for me to be quiet about equality.....don't stroke your ego too hard. My mother and aunt paid the prices for me to be how I am fighting segregation when people were against them to even go in the grocery store.

And I absolutely honor men like my grand father who put his life on the line for people who called him the n word and didn't even look at him as a man.......Now that's honorable. Take a bullet for somebody who hates you. And if he would've been lynched when he came back home he'd get a face palm by a guy in service because he was mentioned on the wrong day......

That's what it's all about? Don't have anything else to say, so pretend nobody understands the difference between Memorial and veterans day to get some attention? Smh. Yeah you guys look very honorable

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

So let me try to end this again. I honor the men who are really honorable and sacrificed, and lived their life honorably.

• Love 1

On 6/9/2021 at 11:21 AM, The Freak said:

I can't wait for the fourth of July thread.

i am still upset i found out santa was not real on the political forums. hell i still carry tissue in me pockets.........

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

Can't handle the fire get out of the kitchen? Wtf do you keep talking about? The two of you haven't even made a point yet, what heat do you think you've made? You look like 2 clowns, you think you've said something? Lol can't stand the heat? You two can keep talking as long as you want. Trust me I couldn't care any less than I do now. I'm laughing that you even thought your little double team has an effect on me.

You guys are so mixed up it's pathetic. I quoted you when I was talking to you, don't know why you could get confused that this was about you. I guess you don't notice the idiot that is desperate for me to have a back and forth with him.....oh you did since you liked his post. He posted a definition when nobody asked and of course you liked it😂

But besides that you're all over the place and I don't care. The only thing I said is I honor the honorable men......for whatever reason you don't like it, and I can't say that I care but it's a very stupid thing to get mad about.

Nobody said anything about race to you but don't think I can't see anytime there has been a discussion about race here you come denying that it has ever happened......pathetic.

And please you don't do anything for me you do things for yourself. I can do it too watch, I work all around on the clock 24/7 to make sure you and your family have power to live. I sacrifice for your family needs and comfort. Would you do that for me? See what I did there? How is it you would die for me but you get pissed anytime I stand up for myself or my people? That doesn't make any sense.

You go out of your way for me to be quiet about equality.....don't stroke your ego too hard. My mother and aunt paid the prices for me to be how I am fighting segregation when people were against them to even go in the grocery store.

And I absolutely honor men like my grand father who put his life on the line for people who called him the n word and didn't even look at him as a man.......Now that's honorable. Take a bullet for somebody who hates you. And if he would've been lynched when he came back home he'd get a face palm by a guy in service because he was mentioned on the wrong day......

That's what it's all about? Don't have anything else to say, so pretend nobody understands the difference between Memorial and veterans day to get some attention? Smh. Yeah you guys look very honorable

This posts says all that needs to be said by yourself. I’m sorry you and your family have been victimized by ignorance. It doesn’t give you the ability to choose who is what. Peace out 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

This posts says all that needs to be said by yourself. I’m sorry you and your family have been victimized by ignorance. It doesn’t give you the ability to choose who is what. Peace out 

Can't reach them all, but God Bless for trying. 

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Lol at peace out. And your group of posts have said all that needs to be said about you. Your privilege of everyday occurrences makes you ignorant and unable to empathize with other people, so you are always naturally defensive if someone even mention it. Leaving yourself to be one of the number one weapon for anybody who is a bigot. 

I'm sure you will always be quick to say I haven't enslaved anybody and I wasn't given anything from anybody, and you all should just stop bringing it up and I'm sure it will go away!

It's actually quite sad, you love to beat on your chest and claim you'll fight for your country, meanwhile when a so called country man fights for his rights you're one of the first to scream race baiter and I'm tired of hearing about it......very honorable.

Smh just look at who you are agreeing with and who's your number 1 fan cheering you on.....seems like you two are one in the same. I bet you don't even know what you read that made you upset. I'm sure it's just something you took the wrong way... But you had to come with insults as if someone even came for you 😴

Edited by cole256
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol at peace out. And your group of posts have said all that needs to be said about you. Your privilege of everyday occurrences makes you ignorant and unable to empathize with other people, so you are always naturally defensive if someone even mention it. Leaving yourself to be one of the number one weapon for anybody who is a bigot. 

I'm sure you will always be quick to say I haven't enslaved anybody and I wasn't given anything from anybody, and you all should just stop bringing it up and I'm sure it will go away!

It's actually quite sad, you love to beat on your chest and claim you'll fight for your country, meanwhile when a so called country man fights for his rights you're one of the first to scream race baiter and I'm tired of hearing about it......very honorable.

Smh just look at who you are agreeing with and who's your number 1 fan cheering you on.....seems like you two are one in the same. I bet you don't even know what you read that made you upset. I'm sure it's just something you took the wrong way... But you had to come with insults as if someone even came for you 😴

i think the thing with 78 was a misunderstanding. it took me a minute but you are misunderstanding completely what 78 is saying. because i agreed with you. it is hard to think clear when you are mad. if you care to go back i have seen 78 speak out on racism a couple of times.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i think the thing with 78 was a misunderstanding. it took me a minute but you are misunderstanding completely what 78 is saying. because i agreed with you. it is hard to think clear when you are mad. if you care to go back i have seen 78 speak out on racism a couple of times.

We are token whites. Good luck on this one. 

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

No there's no misunderstanding on my end. He said that I didn't understand the difference between Memorial and veterans's day. I told him I didand I was talking about men who died in the past and he told me no I wasn't. 

So we went from there. Now you two may have had some type of misunderstanding but me and you were saying two different things. The only thing I even said was I honor the men in the past that were honorable. That's it.

I guess it makes them mad that I don't honor the men who didn't care about equality and things of that nature. Idk.

But it is what it is, but as you can see he took your post and tried to use it for his agenda, I wish you would've said this to him and then we could see what his reaction would've been. I didn't even say anything about racism to him. He started at me. You can also see he's been taking shots these last couple of posts because he want me to fight with him. Doesn't seem to innocent to me

I see you two have recently become friends but just because he's decent to you doesn't mean he's that way to me or even that he's a decent person. I'm glad you two found common ground though, but as you can see he already had a partner, 2 is enough

Edited by cole256
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

No there's no misunderstanding on my end. He said that I didn't understand the difference between Memorial and veterans's day. I told him I didand I was talking about men who died in the past and he told me no I wasn't. 

So we went from there. Now you two may have had some type of misunderstanding but me and you were saying two different things. The only thing I even said was I honor the men in the past that were honorable. That's it.

I guess it makes them mad that I don't honor the men who didn't care about equality and things of that nature. Idk.

But it is what it is, but as you can see he took your post and tried to use it for his agenda, I wish you would've said this to him and then we could see what his reaction would've been. I didn't even say anything about racism to him. He started at me. You can also see he's been taking shots these last couple of posts because he want me to fight with him. Doesn't seem to innocent to me

I see you two have recently become friends but just because he's decent to you doesn't mean he's that way to me or even that he's a decent person. I'm glad you two found common ground though, but as you can see he already had a partner, 2 is enough

cole me and 78 have tied up more than anyone on this board. he is coming from a military angle and i understand it. i would rather be friends than enemies with anyone. maybe i am wrong but i was trying to defuse the situation.

9 hours ago, autigeremt said:

i am not a token anything. i am an old pot smoking hippy that wishes we could find a way to bring love into the equation. do not make this out to be more than it is. i stand by 78 and memorial day. i do not think what 78 said was racist. military are very sensitive about the difference between memorial day and veterans day. they are often confused to mean they same thing but if googled it is not. memorial is for the dead killed in combat, period. veterans are celebrated living, wounded, or dead. i even understand cole. he said he salutes all honorable men that died on memorial day. they snatched black soldiers off buses still in uniform after both wars and he is saying he will not honor a racist that has done any harm to his people. and the trump folks have never helped when trump called the kkk and that bunch pretty nice people. i have no respect for them either. and for the record 78 said the same thing. he does not honor the racists either. and in the new army and being over a ton of men it is my understanding racists rarely make it because they have to lead men and they have to have men that will follow them. not every man of color who is mad is racist. but the token white thing is too much and it leaves serious questions on here. i know people talk in anger. trump will go to heaven because i gave him hell. i would hope we could just move on.

12 hours ago, autigeremt said:

this tells your heart i hope. you have always seemed like a decent guy. i wish the best for you

• Like 2

Lol. When have there been a discussion on race on here and you agreed with the minority side? You chime in regularly though🙄, you even made this discussion about race. 

Edited by cole256
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

cole me and 78 have tied up more than anyone on this board. he is coming from a military angle and i understand it. i would rather be friends than enemies with anyone. maybe i am wrong but i was trying to defuse the situation.

Nothing to diffuse. If you look I stopped talking to him a while ago. So let's just leave it where it is.

I said I honor the honorable men who lost their lives. I mean that. If he has a problem with that oh well I could care less and I'm sure he feels the same. And now we move on. 

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Nothing to diffuse. If you look I stopped talking to him a while ago. So let's just leave it where it is.

I said I honor the honorable men who lost their lives. I mean that. If he has a problem with that oh well I could care less and I'm sure he feels the same. And now we move on. 

i believe you mr cole. and let me say i am glad your op went well. i was taking a break from aufam because i honestly thought i was banned. i am almost 66 and in my heart i am weary of all the hate in this world. anyway i enjoy your insights cole. i think it would be interesting to see you do an aufam column like weekly or something for football or basketball.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol. When have there been a discussion on race on here and you agreed with the minority side? You chime in regularly though🙄, you even made this discussion about race. 

If you had seen my life to this point you would take a step back and reconsider.....but then again I don't expect you to do a damn thing. Godspeed and I hope you find what you seek. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

this tells your heart i hope. you have always seemed like a decent guy. i wish the best for you

I've given 31 years of my life serving others without reproach. I don't stop just because someone is trying to dissolve it in one paragraph. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I've given 31 years of my life serving others without reproach. I don't stop just because someone is trying to dissolve it in one paragraph. 

Then apparently, accusing Cole of "race baiting" and then quipping about "token whites" was beneath you.  Comments like that send a far different message.

• Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Then apparently, accusing Cole of "race baiting" and then quipping about "token whites" was beneath you.  Comments like that send a far different message.

Lol. I'm not going to use these two to judge guys that serve because we'd be in trouble if the majority was like them. 

I simply said I honor the men who were honorable and these guys are so sensitive that they both came for me. Then I tried to end this convo two different times but as you can see here they come again liking each other's posts 😂

The emt guy is dumb but at least he thinks he's in the right and he can't realize nobody said anything to him and he's the only one that came with the insults, but the 78 guy is so thirsty it's pathetic. He wants to be acknowledged so bad....wow

• Facepalm 1

If you had seen my life to this point you would take a step back and reconsider.....but then again I don't expect you to do a damn thing. Godspeed and I hope you find what you seek. 

Lol let me do that.... If you really knew the things I've done you wouldn't say the ignorant things that you say. But I know it's you're really reacting to the unhappy void inside of you and it's not me. I hope one day you can let all the hate go and be happy. Carry on weary traveler!

• Facepalm 1

look people say crap when they are angry and they do not mean it or it comes out wrong. there have been a couple of people i do think were racist on here for a fact. it is common nature for people to get mad if they are accused of something they believe they are not. and i despise racists. i have seen the bomb went off killing those little girls in birmingham. in my heart i do not think they are racist. but here is the thing.if i see i will call it out.VLE was probably the greatest sports board of all time. you could dog cuss the mods. there was banning other than death threats. then the remarks started coming in.they changed the name to the sports hole and racism rose up and not one single person of color was left on the board. not one.and it was the first time i was alarmed about trump because the folks left were racist except for one person and they were huge trump guys. it is my honest belief if we do not correct this stuff this country will destroy itself.