Memorial Day and this Forum

22 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

On Memorial Day we honor the fallen. That means they are deceased Cole. Yet you keep talking about people you work with. Trying to help you with your ignorance of the subject matter. You're welcome. 

I know who we honor on Memorial day. I talk about the people at work because of your dumb ass claim.

Then you have the nerve to talk ignorance when you can't understand such a basic concept. Like I said I honor those that were honorable. The fact you are even trying to start an argument off of that shows YOUR character. Stop talking to me

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know who we honor on Memorial day. I talk about the people at work because of your dumb ass claim.

Then you have the nerve to talk ignorance when you can't understand such a basic concept. Like I said I honor those that were honorable. The fact you are even trying to start an argument off of that shows YOUR character. Stop talking to me

Well yeah you do now. Again, you're welcome.

I'm not arguing with you, I am trying to educate you. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well yeah you do now. Again, you're welcome.

I'm not arguing with you, I am trying to educate you. 

You don't have any wisdom to educate anybody. Now you see how stupid you look so you have to revert to childish stuff like you didn't know before I told you! 

Lol, like I said earlier clown show. Very mature. What you say 24 years you served? 😂😂 It's too late to try to save face. As a matter of fact let me quote your posts so you don't try to lie your way out of your stupidity

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I served 24 years and every single man and woman served with the knowledge that there would be those that denigrated their service and our country. Did not matter. They did it for all, man, woman and child, red, yellow, black or white and for our great country. 

Confused

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

People change post war, some for better some for worse. My point is not to hold them accountable post horror, but to honor their sacrifice.

Plenty problems. The military became far to political of late. And no, I don't like it. Precisely why I left. 

I'm certainly not describing modern sainthood, but past valor. Big difference. Try and understand it.

Smh

• Facepalm 1

You don't have any wisdom to educate anybody. Now you see how stupid you look so you have to revert to childish stuff like you didn't know before I told you! 

Lol, like I said earlier clown show. Very mature. What you say 24 years you served? 😂😂 It's too late to try to save face. As a matter of fact let me quote your posts so you don't try to lie your way out of your stupidity

This is the point you should say "I didn't understand. I do now. Thank you 78."

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

This is the point you should say "I didn't understand. I do now. Thank you 78."

No this is where you should say since I served I'll admit I was wrong and confused and I have honor. Instead you'll go on acting like a child and proving my point of I'll honor those that are honorable. 

Clearly not everyone who served are honorable people. Look at yourself, lying to try to win a debate on a football board and you served 24 years😂

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No this is where you should say since I served I'll admit I was wrong and confused and I have honor. Instead you'll go on acting like a child and proving my point of I'll honor those that are honorable. 

Clearly not everyone who served are honorable people. Look at yourself, lying to try to win a debate on a football board and you served 24 years😂

Memorial Day honors the fallen. I hope you learned something. Seriously.

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Memorial Day honors the fallen. I hope you learned something. Seriously.

😂  and like I originally stated....

On 6/2/2021 at 9:29 PM, cole256 said:

I thank some of them. The people who really believe in the phrase all men are created equal.

I know it made you mad. But people like yourself.....who is always on the same side in certain discussions. Like how you face palmed the soldiers that were lynched....we don't honor you at all

• Facepalm 1

😂  and like I originally stated....

I know it made you mad. But people like yourself.....who is always on the same side in certain discussions. Like how you face palmed the soldiers that were lynched....we don't honor you at all

Your first statement was attributed to the living. That is not who we honor on Memorial Day.

I'm not mad, just trying to help you understand. My point to you about those lynched was clear. Has nothing to do with Memorial Day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Your first statement was attributed to the living. That is not who we honor on Memorial Day.

I'm not mad, just trying to help you understand. My point to you about those lynched was clear. Has nothing to do with Memorial Day. 

No I'm me so you can't tell me what I'm meaning. The only thing you can do is say it is but it's not. So like I said I honor those that are worthy of honor and that's it. So the people that were like yourself when they were alive I don't honor. That's it. 

And yeah right like I said you are always arguing for a certain side, it's not surprising you were upset at that post and my post as well.....

• Facepalm 1

Your posts were clear. I tried to help.

I'm in no way arguing just trying to help you understand Memorial Day. Certainly not upset but hopeful you learned something that might prove useful in the future.

• Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Your posts were clear. I tried to help.

I'm in no way arguing just trying to help you understand Memorial Day. Certainly not upset but hopeful you learned something that might prove useful in the future.

Apparently not clear to you because you are confused. Or stupid. There's no way you can argue with me about what I meant because I'm me. But since you are full of pride instead of simply saying oh I thought you meant this you have to die on the sword of you telling me what I meant and show that you're a douche. 

I would try to help you, but you are just like most of the other guys I've met that served. I'm sure we'll debate again though, you'll be on the same side you're always on 🤡

• Facepalm 1

Apparently not clear to you because you are confused. Or stupid. There's no way you can argue with me about what I meant because I'm me. But since you are full of pride instead of simply saying oh I thought you meant this you have to die on the sword of you telling me what I meant and show that you're a douche. 

I would try to help you, but you are just like most of the other guys I've met that served. I'm sure we'll debate again though, you'll be on the same side you're always on 🤡

Like I said, I tried. Welp.

• Dislike 1

so people come home from war and are lynched. in uniform. and they are not worthy of honoring? i am pretty sure memorial day is for those that lost their lives for their country. i think it sucks and they came home after fighting for their country only to be murdered? does it matter where they lost their lives? they stood up and folks from their own country murdered them. for doing what was right. they fought. they died. just because it was racial they still died because they dared to serve their country. and until this country addresses racism we are toast. it can be used to divide folks and already has. it weakens us as a whole. and anyone that does not think trump used race to get as far as he did is either brainwashed or a fool. and i dare anyone to go through the over two hundred and something voter registration laws to suppress the minority vote. right now the radical right is one of the biggest threats this country faces.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

so people come home from war and are lynched. in uniform. and they are not worthy of honoring? i am pretty sure memorial day is for those that lost their lives for their country. i think it sucks and they came home after fighting for their country only to be murdered? does it matter where they lost their lives? they stood up and folks from their own country murdered them. for doing what was right. they fought. they died. just because it was racial they still died because they dared to serve their country. and until this country addresses racism we are toast. it can be used to divide folks and already has. it weakens us as a whole. and anyone that does not think trump used race to get as far as he did is either brainwashed or a fool. and i dare anyone to go through the over two hundred and something voter registration laws to suppress the minority vote. right now the radical right is one of the biggest threats this country faces.

Absolutely worthy of honoring and we do. We honor those men on Veterans Day. 

Veterans Day is distinct from Memorial Day, a U.S. public holiday in May. Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day honors those who had died while in military service.

• Like 3

Lmao just honor those men on Veterans day.....don't address how they served and were killed because of their race....just make sure you don't talk about them on Memorial day because that's the day for everybody else. 

Just ignore the racism and face palm you even bringing them up on Memorial day.....and this is from a guy who served 🇺🇸 🤡

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 6/9/2021 at 12:21 PM, The Freak said:

I can't wait for the fourth of July thread.

I'll set the overs/unders as follows:

4.5 pages

5.5 facepalms

7.5 thumbs-down

0.5 bans

On 6/7/2021 at 9:40 PM, cole256 said:

That's cool. I work in an industry 85% served and a great deal of them are bigots and they speak openly about it and tell stories of many people they served with. 

Everybody knows that there was and still to this day issues in the armed forces. Don't care if you don't like it. What I do know is if you're going to try to say not one person was bigoted.....well you just lost that debate

That’s called the human race. There’s a lot of wrong in the world. All we can do is strive for what’s right and hope it plays out for the best OR stand up and fight for what we believe. If you don’t believe in the idea of freedom even when it’s dirty that’s on you! 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 2:27 AM, cole256 said:

Lmao just honor those men on Veterans day.....don't address how they served and were killed because of their race....just make sure you don't talk about them on Memorial day because that's the day for everybody else. 

Just ignore the racism and face palm you even bringing them up on Memorial day.....and this is from a guy who served 🇺🇸 🤡

And accept that fact that you are a race baiting American 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

That’s called the human race. There’s a lot of wrong in the world. All we can do is strive for what’s right and hope it plays out for the best OR stand up and fight for what we believe. If you don’t believe in the idea of freedom even when it’s dirty that’s on you! 

What are you even talking about?

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

And accept that fact that you are a race baiting American 

Memorial Day nor Veterans Day distinguishes honorees based on race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. It is a damn shame that even has to be stated. 

• Thanks 1