Katie Boyd Britt v. Mo Brooks in the race to replace Shelby

AUDub

From what I've seen I like her. Damn sight better than Brooks, a MAGAt to the core. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Heard she raised 2.2M already.

Yeah the Rs are throwing their weight behind her. She's Shelby's protégé and sane unlike Brooks or Blanchard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Yeah the Rs are throwing their weight behind her. She's Shelby's protégé and sane unlike Brooks or Blanchard.

I met Mo, back in 1986 or 87. He was a good guy back then. He was the one that got my VA fixed, btw. But now, I cant support him. He is a crazy old man whose time has passed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

I met Mo, back in 1986 or 87. He was a good guy back then. He was the one that got my VA fixed, btw. But now, I cant support him. He is a crazy old man whose time has passed.

He chose the most convenient path to staying in power, Trumpism. Depressing. 

• Like 1

I desperately hope Britt is able to win. She's not perfect but is leaps and bounds better than any of her opponents in terms of experience and common sense. 

Britt's already having to fend off attacks from Trump who is all on Team Mo Brooks. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Katie worked at our law firm and is a top flight person.  She is brilliant!  I will vote for her, hands down. 

The Twitter profiles for the campaigns tell the story. Britt's reads like an actual campaign, less maybe two or three tweets that aren't that bad. The other 3 are howler monkeys, loaded down with buzzwords and red meat for the stupid.

For the moment she's probably the best liberals like me could realistically expect.