Harsin Zoom Presser 8/25

Maverick.AU

14 hours ago, Auhud08 said:

I was surprised to zierer as the #2 OT but going back he was a big dude with a mean streak

I have been waiting for Zierer to break through ever since he signed with Auburn.  Was so excited for him when he signed.

5 minutes ago, ken woolley said:

Metafour is not a troll.

He is someone who occasionally takes a break from insulting and belittling people, often based on his own misunderstanding of just about anything beyond football, to share a bit of wisdom about how certain aspects of the football business work. But he usually takes those opportunities, also, to insult and belittle. Perhaps not technically a troll, but it's probably not a semantic debate worth having.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Didba said:

Wow so many things wrong with this post, but I'll just start with saying that isn't how HIPAA works at all. Though I can't say I am too surprised that you don't actually understand HIPAA with the dumb Q-level conspiracy stuff you spouted in the next sentence. 

Just to get you started in the right direction a person doesn't assert their HIPAA rights, it regulates medical providers and other business entities that store your medical records.

"but my HIPAA rights".  is the chant of the Facebook Warriors

13 minutes ago, ken woolley said:

Metafour is not a troll.

For as long as I have seen him on these forums going back to 2010 he has been one.

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He is someone who occasionally takes a break from insulting and belittling people, often based on his own misunderstanding of just about anything beyond football, to share a bit of wisdom about how certain aspects of the football business work. But he usually takes those opportunities, also, to insult and belittle. Perhaps not technically a troll, but it's probably not a semantic debate worth having.

I guess troll may not be the right word... you nail it a bit better.

22 hours ago, toddc said:

If you don’t understand how three days of relentless vilification of a good man, and coach of Auburn football, without a shred of verifiable evidence is ridiculous then I don’t know what to say to you.

Vilification is one of the side-effects of COVID hysteria. It persists for months upon end. Experts have found no cure.

• Like 2

Also for anyone wondering "why the hell this guy Didba is posting so much today", I am very bored at work, my boss at the firm just returned from sabbatical as such has not assigned me to any current pending legal matter and I have finished all my readings for my classes today.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Welp....  Didn't make it through page 1 before I realize that the next 5 pages aren't worth reading.  Yet another thread of pointless arguing about non-football that I will be ignoring.  

I feel ya, but you're doing it wrong. The majority of posts I see are "You've chosen to ignore content by ..."  It really speeds up going through most threads.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TigerTale said:

Vilification is one of the side-effects of COVID hysteria. It persists for months upon end. Experts have found no cure.

Strange, I was told by medical experts that getting vaccinated was the cure, and also not having your head filled with misinformation spread by illegitimate sources.  Maybe you should try it out before its too late.

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Strange, I was told by medical experts that getting vaccinated was the cure, 

You need better medical experts.   No real medical expert would ever call any vaccine  "A CURE".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

You need better medical experts.   No real medical expert would ever call any vaccine  "A CURE".

I was clearly using the same nomenclature that the person I replied to did ie "cure", in a tongue in cheek fashion but I guess that was lost on you, bud.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Didba said:

I was told by medical experts that getting vaccinated was the cure..

I was clearly using the same nomenclature that the person I replied to did ie "cure", in a tongue in cheek fashion but I guess that was lost on you, bud.

It is not as clear as it appears in your head, good buddy.  There is nothing to indicate you are not being serious.  Was  the rest of that sentence also tongue in cheek?

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

"but my HIPAA rights".  is the chant of the Facebook Warriors

Ah yes, the 101st Fighting Keyboarders...

\101st Fighting Keyboarders.Image1.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

It is not as clear as it appears in your head, good buddy.  There is nothing to indicate you are not being serious.  Was  the rest of that sentence also tongue in cheek?

Eh, like I said it was clearly over your head but that really is not a surprise. 

55 minutes ago, Didba said:

Strange, I was told by medical experts that getting vaccinated was the cure, and also not having your head filled with misinformation spread by illegitimate sources.  Maybe you should try it out before its too late.

There’s a cure?

5 minutes ago, toddc said:

There’s a cure?

Man, I guess I need to go back and edit the post for the more intentionally dense people on these forums.

10 minutes ago, Didba said:

Man, I guess I need to go back and edit the post for the more intentionally dense people on these forums.

Or, you could improve on your writing skills and comprehension of what words mean. Just saying. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Or, you could improve on your writing skills and comprehension of what words mean. Just saying. 

lmao, the irony in that statement has me rolling.

anyways, duly noted that you are one of "those people".  Moving on.

hey lets argue about what day it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hey lets argue about what day it is.

I'll start... I wish it was Friday therefore it must be so?  Did it work?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Didba said:

I'll start... I wish it was Friday therefore it must be so?  Did it work?

I'm so tired of the Thursday hate. Thursday has always represented weekdays with class. Wednesday and Friday *love* having Thursday between them. Also, can you name one other day of the week that Thanksgiving falls on? Didn't think so. If you would just give Thursday a few more hours, it would get itself turned around. 

Feel free to pine after Friday all you want, but be careful what you wish for. Chances are it'll be more like a Monday or a Tuesday. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I feel like Taco Tuesday’s should share with Thursday’s and also be a Taco day.   

Thaco Thursday: Taco Tuesday, except drunker

• Haha 2