Harsin Zoom Presser 8/25

Maverick.AU

17 minutes ago, Metafart said:

There's So Much More To You Than You Know. Not Just Pain And Anger. There's Good, Too. I Felt It. And When You Can Access All Of That, You'll Possess A Power No One Can Match. Not Even Me.

Yo this is hilarious AF. Please keep posting. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Metafart said:

There's So Much More To You Than You Know. Not Just Pain And Anger. There's Good, Too. I Felt It. And When You Can Access All Of That, You'll Possess A Power No One Can Match. Not Even Me.

I gotta admit, that's funny and creative. 😂

3 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Yeah, turn off your TV/internet, etc. Go outside and live life.

What does this even mean? I’m an avid fisherman, hunter, arrowhead hunter, outdoorsman etc, I don’t watch the news and I certainly don’t live life from the internet. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, toddc said:

What does this even mean? I’m an avid fisherman, hunter, arrowhead hunter, outdoorsman etc, I don’t watch the news and I certainly don’t live life from the internet. 

I just got into fishing. I suck, but it is a good time. A lot of therapeutic energy. I have actually started doing that with some of my clients.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

I just got into fishing. I suck, but it is a good time. A lot of therapeutic energy. I have actually started doing that with some of my clients.

There’s nothing much better to calm the soul than fishing for me. I love nature and the outdoors. What type fishing! Bass fishing is my passion.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

One of the best ways to learn is to hire a fishing guide in your area for a day.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, toddc said:

There’s nothing much better to calm the soul than fishing for me. I love nature and the outdoors. What type fishing! Bass fishing is my passion.

I do our Great Lakes fishing up here which is mainly trout and salmon. I did do some small mouth bass this summer as well.

Just now, DAG said:

I do our Great Lakes fishing up here which is mainly trout and salmon. I did do some small mouth bass this summer as well.

I forgot you were up north. I love trout fishing in a southern Tennessee small river. I’ve always wished I could fish in the Great Lakes region.

21 hours ago, metafour said:

Why aren't you on your main account?

Did you get banned?

Or are you posting on an alternate account LMAO?

Who is the actual "troll" here, Mr. Alternate Account?

Why is it that the dumbest, most unaware clowns choose to try to "test" me on here? 

1 hour ago, Metafart said:

wait-a-minute-steve-harvey.gif.faedcfd7fe99a70575c13722c25243c7.gif

giphy.gif.3c505d1891c8f7c379bfb1c555f0f766.gif

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DAG said:

My grandfather and grandmother used to take me when I was little. My grandmother was known to be very good fisherman. I've been thinking of learning it over again myself

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

My grandfather and grandmother used to take me when I was little. My grandmother was known to be very good fisherman. I've been thinking of learning it over again myself

I would definitely recommend it, especially in our line of work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Some of the best bass lakes in the country are in Texas.