former usc coach brad lawing on cheating..............coughs... bama

aubiefifty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

uat has been paying players for DECADES. 

• Like 3

What I find interesting is the number of coaches who tell similar stories. “Cheating was rampant and everyone was involved, except me.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WarTim said:

uat has been paying players for DECADES. 

So has Auburn and every other P5 conference program. What rock you been under? Just like my buddy who played OL an Auburn told me, he believes only about 60% of all college football players can really make the grades to stay in school. That means probably every P5 college football win should be vacated. Believe what you want. Does Bama cheat? Sure but every P5 program does. I am so sorry you can't believe that. I advise you to seek counseling. Is Trump a liar? Yes but so is Biden. Its the world we live in! Good luck during the pandemic. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

So has Auburn and every other P5 conference program. What rock you been under? Just like my buddy who played OL an Auburn told me, he believes only about 60% of all college football players can really make the grades to stay in school. That means probably every P5 college football win should be vacated. Believe what you want. Does Bama cheat? Sure but every P5 program does. I am so sorry you can't believe that. I advise you to seek counseling. Is Trump a liar? Yes but so is Biden. Its the world we live in! Good luck during the pandemic. 

Bwahahaha

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Correct we all cheat.  Some take it further then others, because Saturday Football is a way of life for them versus simply entertainment.  And when murder is involved I think you would have to say things went to far. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AUfan_UAgrad said:

Correct we all cheat.  Some take it further then others, because Saturday Football is a way of life for them versus simply entertainment.  And when murder is involved I think you would have to say things went to far. 

Exactly!

On 9/9/2021 at 5:44 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

bama's greatest tradition is redefining cheating. They always have set a new standard for the cheat. Go crawl back in your delusional bammer basement. The red elephant club is the very definition of corruption in college sports. Always has been, always will be.

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1