Nittany kitties Look-a-likes

LKEEL75

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Hampshire says, "Knock it off, you stole our tribute."

weare psu.jpg

ALSO NOTE: Maybe it is a subliminal slogan. Backwards it is "ARE WE STATE PENN?"

Hmmmmmmmmm. What are they really saying?

weare village.jpg

Edited by AUx

AUsome posts this week.  Does make me wonder what it would be like to stumble across another fan base doing this to our team.  Maybe a team has seen this and copied ala the Tiger Walk and I am just not aware.  Would be hilarious to see what another fan base could do with our tigers.  WDE

4 minutes ago, aublaise said:

AUsome posts this week.  Does make me wonder what it would be like to stumble across another fan base doing this to our team.  Maybe a team has seen this and copied ala the Tiger Walk and I am just not aware.  Would be hilarious to see what another fan base could do with our tigers.  WDE

it has happened a few times i can remember with other teams starting a thread on their forums n joined in and was great...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aublaise said:

dude-that-is-not-cool-phil.gif

No Auburn disparagement allowed. Only disparage the unclean, non-Auburn. Must maintain a clear double standard. :wedance:

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 10:40 PM, LKEEL75 said:

Wilson

The genius of Snoop Dogg's hairstyles, in 8 examples

Dang! They got Snoop?!  We need to get that "Gin and Juice" going and "Get Bout it and Rowdy". We comin'!

1 hour ago, aublaise said:

We usually lookalike ourselves during Bye week. 

• Like 1