So maybe its not dementia?

SaturdayGT

31 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Of that cult anyways….you are in the other one…

As you wish. :rolleyes:

Even if you're right, I figure swapping a narcissistic, psychopathic, con man for someone with mild dementia represents a definite upgrade. ;D

Edited by homersapien

On 10/1/2021 at 8:32 AM, homersapien said:

Breaking into the capitol, with four live lost, while trying to hunt town and kill the speaker and VP - among others - is not an insurrection.  All because Trump told them he actually won and the election was stolen by the other party.

You betcha.

Only a cult member would deny such facts.  You guys are a real hoot. :laugh: 

The four lives lost were by the rioters, not by those protecting the Capital

FACTS: We thumsdown facts on this forum...SAD.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Dislike 1

23 hours ago, homersapien said:

Breaking into the capitol, with four live lost, while trying to hunt town and kill the speaker and VP - among others - is not an insurrection.  All because Trump told them he actually won and the election was stolen by the other party.

You betcha.

Only a cult member would deny such facts.  You guys are a real hoot. :laugh: 

You believe that Trump told those people to break into the Capitol and you believe that Trump suggested that people should inject bleach to prevent/kill COVID. 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing cultish about that!!!

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

You believe that Trump told those people to break into the Capitol and you believe that Trump suggested that people should inject bleach to prevent/kill COVID. 🤣🤣🤣

Made my day...

2 hours ago, Grumps said:

No, I believed Trump kept insisting before the election that if he lost it would only be due to fraud.  And then after the election he kept insisting it was stolen for him. And these fools took him at his word and acted on what they believed to be true, just like a cult would. 

As for "injecting bleach", no that's not what he said . Trump asked the experts if disinfectants - like bleach and UV light that they had justdiscussed - could be used internally.   (Course, that's pretty much the same thing, except for the precision of the administration method.)

I've noticed that MAGA cultists tend to habitually lie to others and themselves, presumably to support your cultish beliefs in the light of facts.  That post was a good example.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

No, I believed Trump kept insisting before the election that if he lost it would only be due to fraud.  And then after the election he kept insisting it was stolen for him. And these fools took him at his word and acted on what they believed to be true, just like a cult would. 

As for "injecting bleach", no that's not what he said . Trump asked the experts if disinfectants - like bleach and UV light that they had just discussed - could be used internally.   (Course, that's pretty much the same thing, except for the precision of the administration method.)

I've noticed that MAGA cultists tend to habitually lie to others and themselves, presumably to support your cultish beliefs in the light of facts.  That post was a good example.

I agree with every word that you just posted except for the word in red. You don't sound at all cultish in your post above. Thank you for your honesty.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Grumps said:

Preach