What actually happened during the psu game

cole256

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

It was meant as ironic.

Didn't say they did, but the point was that Clifford played great bc we played soft coverage and he gets the credit, but Bo doesn't get any for taking what they were giving to set that last shot, when we needed it.

Anyway, it was a total team loss.

As far as team loss I said this from the get go and this side argument is something you started up after your initial quote. And if you don't see the difference in going against a zone and a defense that's saying give them all of this...then keep fighting for your truth. Not to mention the last play was a throw not even in play. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No it's me not giving credence to the embellishment that he made plays and led us in drives as if he was some type of hero play maker. 

He threw the ball to wide open guys which is an everyday occurrence. It's a group of us that count on this every game for fantasy football.

That's fine man. I never once said that he was heroic. He led the drive though and made plays.

That's OBJECTIVITY 

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Lmao. You don't even know what play it was but was certain Bo should have gotten more our of it.

I've never seen someone so self righteous and lacking self awareness. It's astonishing. 

This is a perfect example of you trying to criticize Bo without basis. You're not objective. Some of the things you say are accurate. But many are way over the top and without basis.

Let this be the 1st time you've been wrong in this message board 

So I literally said I don't know depends on if something else was open and your take is I'm certain he should have gotten more out of it? Lmao it's hilarious that you are a compulsive liar on a football board. But I tell you what you show the criticism of Bo without basis

You can't win an argument so you literally say someone says things that they didn't say all for your love of a QB that you say you're not emotional about. 🤡

6 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

That's fine man. I never once said that he was heroic. He led the drive though and made plays.

That's OBJECTIVITY 

EVERYTHING I've said about Bo has been objective. Feel free to point out otherwise but like I said you said this out of the blue for what? Because you didn't like it being said Bo played mediocre? Ok

Jackson led the drive and made plays as well. Or whoever caught the 2 yard drive. Objective

Edited by cole256

So I literally said I don't know depends on if something else was open

Right. You're attempting to place criticism when you don't even know the play. Yet you go on about advanced logic and you typically want more in that situation, which us diminishing a 1st down pass and a 2 yard completion. 

You had no idea ehat you're taking about, but still we're negative.

This is why you're constantly bullshut about objectivity is Hilarious. 

There is no argument here. I posted facts, you posted a bull**** ignorant opinion on the play about advanced concepts and how "you typically want more". 

Edited by W.E.D

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

As far as team loss I said this from the get go and this side argument is something you started up after your initial quote. And if you don't see the difference in going against a zone and a defense that's saying give them all of this...then keep fighting for your truth. Not to mention the last play was a throw not even in play. 

You did throw shade on the defense. I never said you didn't. 

I didn’t start up a side argument. You quoted me first. I even said it in that first post you quoted (He didn't do that all on his own and he didn't lose it on his own either.)

I see the difference in the coverage principles just fine, but what I don't see is you're objectivity when it comes to Bo like you want to put out there.  

The reason why I asked for all the incompletions to be charted in first place is to look at whether they were catchable or not.

I don't want to go around and around with you bc I think we could actually come to a consensus on each individual play if we were to look at it that way.

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Right. You're attempting to place criticism when you don't even know the play. Yet you go on about advanced logic and you typically want more in that situation, which us diminishing a 1st down pass and a 2 yard completion. 

You had no idea ehat you're taking about, but still we're negative.

This is why you're constantly bullshut about objectivity is Hilarious 

Lol a bunch of words to say yeah I know you didn't say that but I had to try. If

On that play there was a guy downfield wide open is that not the better option? Right or wrong. Most people that has been involved in football at all know on 2nd and short you go for a more substantial play as far as yards. But you're hurt right now. I get it

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Feel free to point out otherwise

There us nothing objective in this post. This is hypothetical criticism on a called screen when you didn't didn't know the play called you were diminishing. 

40 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

2nd and 2 and got a first down.  First downs are good, right?

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Depends really on what was open but ideally on a second and 2 you would look for something more substantial. But that's actually getting into more advanced stuff that I don't want to with Bo.

People who are blaming the coaches aren’t seeing the same thing I was seeing. We were in the game despite inferior talent ESPECIALLY at both lines of scrimmage. Bo is bad. The Wide receivers are bad. The pass rush is really bad. Tank was wide open on the 4th and 2 play call. Kobe Fumble cost us 7 points. Give us those two plays back we win this game. On the flip side we’re lucky this wasn’t a 42-20 beat down if the PSU defender catches the pick six and if the refs saw shedrick fumbling the ball on the scoop and score before he went down. Bo nix is not the answer. We have a huge talent deficiency in a lot of places but a better quarterback wins this game.

3 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

You did throw shade on the defense. I never said you didn't. 

I didn’t start up a side argument. You quoted me first. I even said it in that first post you quoted (He didn't do that all on his own and he didn't lose it on his own either.)

I see the difference in the coverage principles just fine, but what I don't see is you're objectivity when it comes to Bo like you want to put out there.  

The reason why I asked for all the incompletions to be charted in first place is to look at whether they were catchable or not.

I don't want to go around and around with you bc I think we could actually come to a consensus on each individual play if we were to look at it that way.

Once again if I'm not objective about Bo point it out. It's a forum. And I don't want a back and forth either so I'm not going to bring up the post you obviously wrote to me but you didn't tag tag me

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There us nothing objective in this post. This is hypothetical criticism on a called screen when you didn't didn't know the play called you were diminishing. 

Right so that's me saying I don't know the play but there could be a guy wide open we don't know about. 

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lmao. You don't even know what play it was but was certain Bo should have gotten more our of it.

You then say this. Showing how pathetic you are too want to fight about Bo

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is a perfect example of you trying to criticize Bo without basis. You're not objective. Some of the things you say are accurate. But many are way over the top and without basis.

And you say this. You asked me a question, I give you an answer, but then I'm trying to criticize? You are a clown. I know you feel stupid because you called yourself quoting me after Bo made a pass and you look like an idiot so now you try this angle.

You have already admitted to making up a complete convo to yourself just to argue with me. Just stop it. Why do you keep setting yourself up to lose arguments then you go lie about stuff to try to save face. Just stop talking to me, especially about something you have no idea what you are talking about🤡

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

On that play there was a guy downfield wide open is that not the better option? Right or wrong. Most people that has been involved in football at all know on 2nd and short you go for a more substantial play as far as yards. But you're hurt right now. I get it

Jesus Christ. NO 

There wasn't another damn option down field. It was a quick screen, 1 read pass. There wasn't another option. 

That's the point

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Right so that's me saying I don't know the play but there could be a guy wide open we don't know about. 

You then say this. Showing how pathetic you are too want to fight about Bo

And you say this. You asked me a question, I give you an answer, but then I'm trying to criticize? You are a clown. I know you feel stupid because you called yourself quoting me after Bo made a pass and you look like an idiot so now you try this angle.

You have already admitted to making up a complete convo to yourself just to argue with me. Just stop it. Why do you keep setting yourself up to lose arguments then you go lie about stuff to try to save face. Just stop talking to me, especially about something you have no idea what you are talking about🤡

You said that after the fact of being called out.

There wasn't another guy open. Every other player was blocking. It was a freaking screen

You don't know the play. But diminished a 2 yard 1st down....for literally no reason. That's not objective bro. Just own it 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You said that after the fact of being called out.

There wasn't another guy open. Every other player was blocking. It was a freaking screen

You don't know the play. But diminished a 2 yard 1st down....for literally no reason. That's not objective bro. Just own it 

Lol you're such a clown. I guess you don't know what the word ideally means. You asked a question I said I don't know if there is a guy down the field open it may not be. As usual though you put on your cape and want to save Bo. 

Lol yeah that 2 yard completion was a game changer 🤡

Also lol at every one of your post have edits where you add to it after the fact. You really are a habitual liar weasel. This is wild

Lol yeah that 2 yard completion was a game changer

So now you're one to making s*** up??? Right on cue, bud.

I guess you don't know what the word ideally means.

It has nothing to do with your qord choice. It was pointed out to you that he threw for a 1st down and had various contributions on the 2nd to last drive. People were educating you bc you were ignorant to his completion totals and the plays called.

That didn't stop you from still attempting to diminish the play. If you ideally think it should get more then talk to Bobo bc he called that play.

No, you're bit objective when it comes to Bo. That doesn't mean everything you say is wrong, some of it is in point. 

25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Just go find this quote and end the argument!

Also lol at every one of your post have edits where you add to it after the fact. You really are a habitual liar weasel. This is wild

Those edits are typically immediately after I post it. Check the time stamps. They are all in your quoted replies 

Just now, W.E.D said:

It has nothing to do with your qord choice. It was pointed out to you that he threw for a 1st down and had various contributions on the 2nd to last drive. People were educating you bc you were ignorant to his completion totals and the plays called.

That didn't stop you from still attempting to diminish the play. If you ideally think it should get more then talk to Bobo bc he called that play.

No, you're bit objective when it comes to Bo. That doesn't mean everything you say is wrong, some of it is in point. 

Oh so you either are lying or are confused about the statement could get more. Got it

Just go find this quote and end the argument!

I've done that multiple posts above. Scroll up. Maybe listen vs mouthing off

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh so you either are lying or are confused about the statement could get more. Got it

There is no confusion. 

You're just covering your ass right now 

Just now, W.E.D said:

Those edits are typically immediately after I post it. Check the time stamps. They are all in your quoted replies 

Nah I'm just going to stay on you constantly posting saying something was said that wasn't ever said at all. And I'm not going to come off it no matter how hard you lie or try

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Once again if I'm not objective about Bo point it out. It's a forum. And I don't want a back and forth either so I'm not going to bring up the post you obviously wrote to me but you didn't tag tag me

That post wasn't directed to you. The whole thread was turning in that direction. Reading the room and all...

You said one guy was "out of his mind" bc he said Bo didn't lose it and basically that Bo could have done what Clifford was doing if the roles were reversed. 

Certainly you don't think Clifford was doing anything heroic or even impressive.

BTW, I've agreed that Bo is mediocre. His deep ball especially leaves much to be desired. I don't think your takes on Bo are off per se, but if we want to truly be objective then we'd have to break down individual plays. Like you said, it takes the 10 other guys, too, and football is a complex game.