What actually happened during the psu game

cole256

Just now, W.E.D said:

There is no confusion. 

You're just covering your ass right now 

No that would be you but hey you can just post what you said I said and you'd win the argument or you could not and say you already did and make up a bunch of stuff and let everybody see

Just now, cole256 said:

Nah I'm just going to stay on you constantly posting saying something was said that wasn't ever said at all. And I'm not going to come off it no matter how hard you lie or try

Lol. Funny how you talk about lying, especially after this...

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol yeah that 2 yard completion was a game changer

Quote me? Or look in the mirror and realize you're just projection

Just now, cole256 said:

No that would be you but hey you can just post what you said I said and you'd win the argument or you could not and say you already did and make up a bunch of stuff and let everybody see

Those posts have been quoted and outlined for you.  

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

That post wasn't directed to you. The whole thread was turning in that direction. Reading the room and all...

You said one guy was "out of his mind" bc he said Bo didn't lose it and basically that Bo could have done what Clifford was doing if the roles were reversed. 

Certainly you don't think Clifford was doing anything heroic or even impressive.

BTW, I've agreed that Bo is mediocre. His deep ball especially leaves much to be desired. I don't think your takes on Bo are off per se, but if we want to truly be objective then we'd have to break down individual plays. Like you said, it takes the 10 other guys, too, and football is a complex game.

No I said the guy was out of his mind because he said the QB's could swap and the outcome would be the same as if Bo is as accurate of a passer as that guy. Unless you believe Bo is as accurate as that guy. But I personally don't think that and that's why I said that. I also posted in another thread why I said that. 

I think Clifford made several throws that Bo couldn't

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Lol. Funny how you talk about lying, especially after this...

Quote me? Or look in the mirror and realize you're just projection

Oh you really are stupid. If you read you'll see that I didn't say you said that. That's me saying that because you put on your cape to come fight for a two yard completion and it's hilarious 

But hey can you quote where I said the things you said I did or are you going to keep the lie going? I'm off today I'm going to push it and make you keep lying until you tell the truth

Hey all the people that hate me wed needs your help can any of you quote me saying the things he said I did? He seems to have a habit to saying things are said but then not being able to find the quotes

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No I said the guy was out of his mind because he said the QB's could swap and the outcome would be the same as if Bo is as accurate of a passer as that guy. Unless you believe Bo is as accurate as that guy. But I personally don't think that and that's why I said that. I also posted in another thread why I said that. 

I think Clifford made several throws that Bo couldn't

That's what I mean. That's very opinionated.

Clifford had all freaking day to throw and hit open receivers. No high difficulty throws in that performance by Clifford. Yeah, I think Bo could have done that, too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Oh you really are stupid. If you read you'll see that I didn't say you said that. That's me saying that because you put on your cape to come fight for a two yard completion and it's hilarious 

But hey can you quote where I said the things you said I did or are you going to keep the lie going? I'm off today I'm going to push it and make you keep lying until you tell the truth

No. I just educated you so you'd stop talking out of your ass. U actually didn't even respond to you. I've had plenty kf criticism for Bo today and through last night's game.

But hey, that's what you do when being "objective". Pffftttttt

Again,  I have facts on my side. You have pent up aggression. Facts win at at end of the day, you look foolish crying.

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh I know a mod must have hid it. Hey @bigbird could you bring back my post of saying the stuff wed said I said? Somebody zapped it

Doesn't make sense any quote was deleted. Nothing out of line was said

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

That's what I mean. That's very opinionated.

Clifford had all freaking day to throw and hit open receivers. No high difficulty throws in that performance by Clifford. Yeah, I think Bo could have done that, too.

Oh so then you do think Bo can throw downfield. I don't because he has shown for 3 years he can't so I think that's objective. If you don't that's fine. And even still that was my opinion of what he said as far as me talking Bo and what he does during a game it's objective or at least as objective as you will find on this board

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Doesn't make sense any quote was deleted. Nothing out of line was said

Oh ok. You're confused again but anyway then please show this

certain Bo should have gotten more our of it.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Oh ok. You're confused again but anyway then please show this

certain Bo should have gotten more our of it.

This is you diminishing his competition that got a 1st down. There was literally no one else down field. It was a screen. So your "ideally" doesn't matter. He executed and we got a 1st down.

Those are facts vs your hypothetical criticism, which isn't objective 

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

On that play there was a guy downfield wide open is that not the better option? Right or wrong. Most people that has been involved in football at all know on 2nd and short you go for a more substantial play as far as yards

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Oh so then you do think Bo can throw downfield. I don't because he has shown for 3 years he can't so I think that's objective. If you don't that's fine. And even still that was my opinion of what he said as far as me talking Bo and what he does during a game it's objective or at least as objective as you will find on this board

Come on now. I just said that Bo's deep ball leaves much to be desired, but Clifford wasn't dropping deep bombs left and right on our defense either. He made a bunch of easy throws. 

Don't do that where you say your opinion is as objective as you'll find on this board. 

Just now, W.E.D said:

This is you diminishing his competition that got a 1st down. There was literally no one else down field. It was a screen. So your "ideally" doesn't matter. He executed and we got a 1st down.

Those are facts vs your hypothetical criticism, which isn't objective 

Good try but no quote me being certain Bo should've gotten more out of it

Come on now. I just said that Bo's deep ball leaves much to be desired, but Clifford wasn't dropping deep bombs left and right on our defense either. He made a bunch of easy throws. 

Don't do that where you say your opinion is as objective as you'll find on this board. 

Lol you and dude one in the same. Ok you got it whatever point you are trying to make you got it. But Clifford did make some passes down field and Bo didn't and it was a one possession game so yes I feel Clifford absolutely makes that td pass early and I think Bo over throws their long pass and I think it's not the same game.

And come on now nobody said Clifford was dropping bombs left or right but Clifford showed he was easily a more accurate passer and that is what I did say. But ok. I'm not talking this with you anymore

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Good try but no quote me being certain Bo should've gotten more out of it

This is sad and pathetic. 

"On that play there was a guy downfield wide open is that not the better option? Right or wrong"

WRONG

bye

Edited by W.E.D
Edited to just make Cole angry
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol you and dude one in the same. Ok you got it whatever point you are trying to make you got it. But Clifford did make some passes down field and Bo didn't and it was a one possession game so yes I feel Clifford absolutely makes that td pass early and I think Bo over throws their long pass and I think it's not the same game.

And come on now nobody said Clifford was dropping bombs left or right but Clifford showed he was easily a more accurate passer and that is what I did say. But ok. I'm not talking this with you anymore

More opinions 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

This is sad and pathetic. 

"On that play there was a guy downfield wide open is that not the better option? Right or wrong"

WRONG

bye

Make me angry. I'm even showing this to my wife making everyone laugh at what all you are doing for Bo. Good try though just quote me saying that please. I'll help you a bit don't try to quote posts AFTER you said I said it. It make you look even more pathetic

Just now, cole256 said:

what all you are doing for Bo.

Lmao. Pointing out your ignorance isn't doing anything for Bo, FWIW.

This is about you talking out of your ass and being wrong. I'm actually surprised you don't think this is about you, when it actually is

A potentially huge play could have been made if Shed doesn't trip and runs thru that ball that still hit him in stride before the half.

Yep he could've led us

Just now, W.E.D said:

Lmao. Pointing out your ignorance isn't doing anything for Bo, FWIW.

This is about you talking out of your ass and being wrong. I'm actually surprised you don't think this is about you, when it actually is

Can't find that quote?