Coming to Campus for Uga Game

twilli13

Family....going to the Uga game with my wife here in a few weeks. Havent been to campus in like 10 years or so to see a football game. Can you help me out with some sights to see, things to do, places to eat?

Thanks in advance!

One of the first thing I'd do is get me a chicken parm sub from Willy's and some tots. Just to reminisce of that late night meal after spending all day trying to figure out some physics or whatever lab. But that's not a popular thing to do or anything

Acre is one of my fav restaurants - you can reserve a table online. Amsterdam’s is still delicious and I’ve heard The Hound is good, too. 

Toomer’s lemonade - and when we roll it after the game. 💁🏻‍♀️ I think Tiger Rags may have closed (?), but J & M is where we go for AU shopping. I would love to checkout other places if anyone else shares that info. Auburn Art is one my fav places to shop - your wife may love it, too. 

• Like 1

I will tell you that you won't recognize Auburn the city. A lot has changed. Great food options. There is a Southern Living article fairly recently about the restaurant scene. I recommend the fans and feathers show the day before the game or the locker room tours at the stadium. 

23 minutes ago, AUlurker said:

I will tell you that you won't recognize Auburn the city. A lot has changed. Great food options. There is a Southern Living article fairly recently about the restaurant scene. I recommend the fans and feathers show the day before the game or the locker room tours at the stadium. 

Locker room tour sounds awesome. Is it possible to get onto the field somehow or is that just a pipe dream of mine?

12 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Acre is one of my fav restaurants - you can reserve a table online. Amsterdam’s is still delicious and I’ve heard The Hound is good, too. 

Toomer’s lemonade - and when we roll it after the game. 💁🏻‍♀️ I think Tiger Rags may have closed (?), but J & M is where we go for AU shopping. I would love to checkout other places if anyone else shares that info. Auburn Art is one my fav places to shop - your wife may love it, too. 

Tiger Rags moved all the way out on the corner of Glenn and University. 

Live Oak is good, too, and Southeastern for some drinks.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Tiger Rags moved all the way out on the corner of Glenn and University. 

Live Oak is good, too, and Southeastern for some drinks.

Actually Tiger Rags moved to online-only. 

• Like 1