Tony Franklin on Bryan Harsin

aubiefifty

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Here's What Happened to 'Otis the Drunk' from 'The Andy Griffith Show'

what did poor ol otis do to you quiet? lol

• Haha 1

I found that article very entertaining. I mean, who knew Tony Franklin was such an Auburn fan? Apparently, he has been watching all of our games from beginning to end. He sounds like a guy who eats a lot of pills.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

@aubiefiftythis won't make it to the news cycle. Nobody listens to TF or his podcast and this was a typical AL.com masterpiece 😂

i actually think the stink is on tony. since goodman caught all that hell i have not seen any dog auburn since. i think they heard the auburn folks were getting tired of it. i am dead serious. of course it could change tomorrow.

This is how I knew Tony was full of it and probably drunk. He says that the boosters wanted blood and Harsin caved and fired Corn. LOL. Corn would probably be one of the easier guys for the good ole boys to control. He fired Corn and installed Kiesau, a loyal Harsin guy, onto the staff. Makes no sense. If the boosters wanted to make a statement, they probably would have made him fire a member of the potato gang

• Like 4

tony is like some of the blow hards on this site. it is a shame what these folks do to make themselves look stupid as hell.

That is a pretty big step out even for an out of touch weirdo. I can’t believe any former coach would come right out and say that stuff even if it were true, much less as baseless as this is. Pretty impressive car wreck of a podcast, kinda entertaining all in all. I’ll give him one point, O-line does suck. Congrats Tony, pats on the back all around. :) 

• Like 1

Tell us how you really feel Tony

I’m going to get hate for this . We all said the same s*** he just said last Saturday for four hours while GA state whipped our asses. Don’t wear Tony out when everyone of us said a lot of the same things . I agree with him on a few points .

• Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

25 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Tony, Tony, Tony.    It’s funny how things are in this day and age of podcasts.   Everyone thinks what they have to say is important.   

Best Tony Toni Tone Feels Good GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

He went on to say he “deserved” to be fired in 2008 and “is good with it.”

The article isn't total bs...this part is true. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tony Franklin is another great example that access to a Podcast, Facebook, Twitter, etc is one of the worst things that has happened to our society.

This dude is clearly butt-hurt and biased, but thank goodness he gets a platform to spew stupidity. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Tell us how you really feel Tony

I’m going to get hate for this . We all said the same s*** he just said last Saturday for four hours while GA state whipped our asses. Don’t wear Tony out when everyone of us said a lot of the same things . I agree with him on a few points .

Not exactly correct. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gr82be said:

Not exactly correct. 

Lol you gotta be kidding me , how many firing squad threads were there?  . I was right in there myself running my mouth as well. We can’t be hypocritical here. The game thread is as bad as TFs comments. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Lol you gotta be kidding me , how many firing squad threads were there?  . I was right in there myself running my mouth as well. We can’t be hypocritical here. The game thread is as bad as TFs comments. 

The firing squad thread wasn't even about firing anyone. It was about @DAG eating some crow. No reason to get defensive over your own hyperbole. Everyone didn't say what Franklin did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1