Tony Franklin on Bryan Harsin

aubiefifty

18 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Win or lose I hope the team at least looks competent, motivated and  plays hard for 60. 

I believe this ^^^  is mostly what all Auburn fans wanted from this new staff.  Appear to be prepared, look like you know what your job, act like you want to be on the field in O&B, look competent both on the field and on the sideline, no loafing or taking plays off & play hard for 60 minutes.

Unfortunately, this hasn't happened thru 4 games.  But when it does, fans/posters will settle down.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Win or lose I hope the team at least looks competent, motivated and  plays hard for 60. 

This is all I am asking of the team this year.   Fight f'n hard for 60 minutes. Improve every game,   Wins and losses will sort themselves out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bootskii said:

Tony Franklin is just mad that someone broke his record for getting fired faster than he did at Auburn.

His only notable achievement in life, undone by that pesky, meddling Harsin.

• Haha 2

On 9/28/2021 at 7:24 PM, BJCrawford said:

Why does anyone care what Tony Franklin thinks….especially since he included a statement that the receivers were the best coached position on the field? 

No Cares.. lets see.. try taking a job across country, with a program that is as schizoid as Auburn, with literally

no remaining talent, cross state rival is the Death Star.. and every corn pone retread coach "knows" more than

anyone else. Lets see .. who Beat Saban in his first season... Louisiana Monroe. Remember the Billboards. 

Note to Auburn Board and whoever else has a Pod Cast... GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE!!! GIVE HIM the 7 years ya 

gave a Gadget driven High School Sugar Huddle Genius!! 

• Facepalm 1

a couple of people questioned why i posted this article. at almost six thousand views i would ask why not? and not really asking.  people have different tastes and it is not always about you. it is about US.