COVID Related Stadium Entry Policies

twilli13

Hey AU family,

Going to the UGA game this Saturday. What are the policies this year regarding COVID...are doing anything like requiring vaccine proof before entry or anything else COVID related? Thanks in advance.

No requirements for anything Covid related. It does take a bit longer to get in the stadium with them scanning the digital tickets. I am going in earlier on Saturday 

• Like 2

At LSU, they didn't look at my son's negative test results, didn't look at my wife's card, and I accidentally gave them a friend's business card which he promptly said thank you and passed me through. They weren't checking a thing.

• Haha 8

Went to the movies Saturday and they had a policy of vaccination card or wearing a mask. Didn’t even ask much less check anyone. Most businesses just want people in their business and I imagine it’s the same most everywhere.

• Like 1

Business card with Sesame Street and they want no part of that. "Please move along sir and keep Elmo out of my nightmares."

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

At LSU, they didn't look at my son's negative test results, didn't look at my wife's card, and I accidentally gave them a friend's business card which he promptly said thank you and passed me through. They weren't checking a thing.

As expected. how can they expect ticket takers to verify these things. 

6 hours ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

As expected. how can they expect ticket takers to verify these things. 

Trying to avoid heat from and appease the vaccine nazi's while attempting to get back to normalcy... it's a tough ask.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1