Cottrell case thrown out

Tigermike

I'm not sure what the judge was talking about by his comments about the NCAA and the SEC warning Alabama. The complaint I've seen was that the SEC warned every other SEC member that Lang was trying to sell Means accept UA and UK. Now you can say that with the rumors floating around at the time that UA should have known or at least been partially aware of the rumors and you would probably be correct. The question is, why would the SEC warn off every other school, but not UA and UK. Conspiracy? Probably not. But, at least IMO, it still isn't quite right.

168248[/snapback]

I agree and the truth would be interesting.

I'm not sure what the judge was talking about by his comments about the NCAA and the SEC warning Alabama. The complaint I've seen was that the SEC warned every other SEC member that Lang was trying to sell Means accept UA and UK. Now you can say that with the rumors floating around at the time that UA should have known or at least been partially aware of the rumors and you would probably be correct. The question is, why would the SEC warn off every other school, but not UA and UK. Conspiracy? Probably not. But, at least IMO, it still isn't quite right.

168248[/snapback]

Not quite right? :lol:

Should uat be reminded that BUYING PLAYERS is AGAINST NCAA rules? :huh:

Unreal. :lol:

Not quite right? :lol:

Should uat be reminded that BUYING PLAYERS is AGAINST NCAA rules? :huh:

Unreal. :lol:

168260[/snapback]

Ahhhh, but it's okay to remind EVERY OTHER SEC SCHOOL that BUYING PLAYERS is AGAINST NCAA rules?

Alabama got caught, and was punished. If LY hadn't of been involved, nothing would have happened to us.

I'm not trying to say Alabama did not deserve sanctions.

I just want to know WHY the SEC warned off the rest of the SEC?

Because of this VAST conspiracy between TN-Fulmer-The NCAA...no wait. That case has already been thrown out.....Nevermind. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived