One UK homicide bomber

Preliminary reports from a source inside the Pentagon indicate that one of the operatives involved inthis mornings bombings in London was recently released from the prison at Guantanamo. Developing.. Homelandsecurityus.com

If true, just you wait, the left will say we turned him into a terrorist because we mistreated him at Guantanamo; before that he was just a simple little poppy farmer in Afghanistan...

Now Video of Islamic terrorists of the London bombings. :angry:

Homelandsecurityus.com

Preliminary reports from a source inside the Pentagon indicate that one of the operatives involved inthis mornings bombings in London was recently released from the prison at Guantanamo. Developing.. Homelandsecurityus.com

167781[/snapback]

Can't you just hear the bellowing of Ted Kennedy, and how it's ( once again ) the Administration's fault for releasing this deadly terrorist out into the public and now has the blood of all those people on its hands, blah blah blah..... Bank on that sound bite to be out in the next couple of days, if not by the end of today.

I say, release them ALL........ a few weeks after implanting tracking devices in them. When they reassimilate into the country, we know where to drop the big bombs! Just look for three or more of them together and send enough munitions to level a square mile with them being the center. This would be guaranteed to take out massive numbers of terrorists and make the former detainees unwelcome everywhere they go.

I say, release them ALL........  a few weeks after implanting tracking devices in them.  When they reassimilate into the country, we know where to drop the big bombs!  Just look for three or more of them together and send enough munitions to level a square mile with them being the center.  This would be guaranteed to take out massive numbers of terrorists and make the former detainees unwelcome everywhere they go.

168067[/snapback]

A truly disturbing and blood thirsty idea. :rolleyes::rolleyes::clap::clap:

This whole thread is based on what? It seems very odd that they would have a particular person identified when they were still trying to definitively figure out if the bombs were from suicide bombers, timing devices, cell phones, etc., and yet they somehow immediately knew an "operative's" name ?

Maybe You and I should both wait a day or so and i hope we both can learn something.I had the same questions in mind when I posted this.Be patient it isn't a cut and dry situation.

Maybe You and I should both wait a day or so and i hope we both can learn something.I had  the same questions in mind when I posted this.Be patient it isn't a cut and dry situation.

168137[/snapback]

I think it was okay to post it with a link, but reactions to it are premature at this point.

Maybe You and I should both wait a day or so and i hope we both can learn something.I had  the same questions in mind when I posted this.Be patient it isn't a cut and dry situation.

168137[/snapback]

I guess this rumor had no basis.

Archived