Steven Ensminger

supatigah

There is a rumor floating around North Louisiana that Steven Ensminger and his mother are planning to move back to West Monroe, LA for his senior year. Anybody hear that in Alabama? If he does move, then West Monroe will easily win the LA 5A State Championship. The biggest question mark the Rebels have is at QB.

Supposedly Steven and his mother will move on July 12. This rumor was posted on the www.kenramsey.com football message board. I assume that Auburn is the favorite for his college recruiting. How much would this affect his decision?

Well his dad is still the Tight Ends coach at Auburn as far as I know...

I'm not sure of the family situation, so I don't know if he is still married to Steve's mom or what...

Keep us updated if u find out anything concrete.

I thought I noticed on Rivals that there were 2 QB's from Opelika.

Jonathan Chandler

Maybe he is transfering to get more playing time?

Maybe some one from down there has more info?

According to Rivals, Auburn hasn't offered!!! Maybe he knows we do not intend on recruiting him......Just a thought... :blink:

According to Rivals, Auburn hasn't offered!!! Maybe he knows we do not intend on recruiting him......Just a thought... :blink:

167995[/snapback]

Auburn's two top QB choices for this year's crop are Caudle and Ensminger and both have offers.

ProudTiger, then perhaps you should apprise scout.com that Mr. Ensminger HAS, in fact, been offered....so we can benefit from accurate information... <_<

ProudTiger, then perhaps you should apprise scout.com that Mr. Ensminger HAS, in fact, been offered....so we can benefit from accurate information... <_<

168097[/snapback]

I don't feel any obligation to inform them or anyone else who Auburn has offered. It's not my problem if they don't have good sources. I will stand by my source and bet you $100 Ensminger has been offered :poke:

And in case you might be interested, he also has offers from Miami, South Carolina and Louisiana Tech. :D

Ensminger is reportedly in West Monroe, LA with his mother so it appears the rumors were true.

there will be an eligibiltiy investigation by the LHSAA before he suits up for the Rebels, but if he is allowed to play, WM will win the LA 5A State Championship. WM is a traditional option team, but they are supposed to be opening up the offense for Ensminger.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigrinum Major

This appears to have come about before the Caudle announcement, but why would he transfer? He could still be at Opelika if he simply wanted to sign with LSU (which for the life of me, I don't understand.)

I would like to know the whole story simply for my own curiosity.

Sounds like his parents are seperating. He also attended the school before and may have wanted to be closer to his old friends. Maybe he wants to go to a school with a better team, although i don't know what OHS has this year.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Sounds like his parents are seperating.  He also attended the school before and may have wanted to be closer to his old friends.  Maybe he wants to go to a school with a better team, although i don't know what OHS has this year.

170131[/snapback]

I thought the same thing about his parents, but for the moment, it might just be all about the younger Ensminger. Interesting that they would be predicted to win it all by supah if he is declared eligible.

Good luck to the young man wherever he ends up in high school and college.

Archived