Fun question for Bye week

WFE12

Guest MustardSeed

Aundray Bruce and Takeo Spikes side by side. Opposing Qbs and rbs wouldn’t even want the ball anymore. 

Edited by MustardSeed

Easy. Fairley and Derrick Brown. 

There’s a 1st Team All-American DT every season. But two on the same team? Unheard of.

No one would be able to move the ball. 

They’d have to be triple-teamed every snap by the Center and both Guards. Opens up the red sea on everything. And they’d still make sacks, QB pressures and TFL.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Viper said:

Easy. Fairley and Derrick Brown. 

There’s a 1st Team All-American DT every season. But two on the same team? Unheard of.

No one would be able to move the ball. 

They’d have to be triple-teamed every snap by the Center and both Guards. Opens up the red sea on everything. And they’d still make sacks, QB pressures and TFL.

And Pappoe and McClain would have 120  tackles each with those two in front of them. 

Man, This is a tough one. So many ways to go with it. 

My first thought was Greg Robinson at LT, but honestly, OL hasn't been that bad. 

I would definitely take a dominant DL so I am thinking Nic Fairly for choice number 1. 

Choice number 2 would need to be a good go to WR. I say Courtney Taylor. The man got seperation and caught anything his way. He would be such a huge help to Bo. With those two guys we are 5-1 at worst.

Courtney Taylor and Nic Fairly.

• Like 4

I'm going with Takeo Spikes and Mike "Capt. Crunch" Kolen. Just imagine facing those 2 LBs at the same time.

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I only need one.   Wade Christopher

The left tackle?

But seriously I would take Quentin Groves for his rushing ability, leadership and attitude.

I would go with wide receiver with the second choice and I really think Seth Williams would be the best answer to help Bo, but I am gonna go with Frank Sanders and what he could bring to the WR room not only on the field but in the leadership he could bring to the young wide receivers.

7 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The left tackle?

Wade Christopher can not simply be defined by one single position, He would dominate wherever Harsin needed him on either side of the ball.  Rumors were that he could even handle two positions at the same time on the same side of the ball.

8 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Gotta pick Sullivan and Bo Jackson.

QBs and RBs were not allowed. Nice choices however

Lawyer Tillman and Willie Anderson.