toddc

Just do it!! War Eagle 🦅 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

It’ll match the Orange top jerseys

I swear if that happens then I will have been correct( sort of with what I said about what the press conference was really about Monday ) 🤣 it just became too big so they decided not to announce it yet 😁

• Haha 1

It may be ugly but the stadium would go bonkers if they came out in Orange tops.  2006 Florida level bonkers.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

It may be ugly but the stadium would go bonkers if they came out in Orange tops.  2006 Florida level bonkers.

What will be ugly the outcome or the jersey? You are correct if they do the old school looking ones but if there updated and basically look like our blue home jerseys I think they would look sharp😁 I'm just glad we got a coach who is willing to try to do stuff even if it's just the helmets for right now. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

The Auburn equipment manager was asked about the white face mask and made it a point to say that they are game for the small changes, but likely won’t ever make large changes. Orange tops aren’t happening. But these…

image.gif.28b2387804ed4200e57db08fb5911bab.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

a4e would pass out bless his heart

Thought the same thing. 

• Love 2

This was a pretty cool pic from his RT a couple tweets down.

Auburn has never worn white facemasks before. Auburn has never made a uniform change for the sake of doing something different. Tonight is something different. Tonight the Bryan Harsin era truly begins.

auburn football helmet white facemasks 2021 penn state uniform bryan harsin

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Any word as to his whereabouts? Is he ok? Hoping I didn't miss something. I've lurked, and posted occasionally, since the auburn eagle days. His posts, and the comments that follow, pretty much guarantee a smile.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

The white ones went over immensely. For a do or die game (that’ll be freezing cold), this is pretty smart. 

Even if you older fans don’t like it, look at it from a tactical standpoint 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The white ones went over immensely. For a do or die game (that’ll be freezing cold), this is pretty smart. 

Even if you older fans don’t like it, look at it from a tactical standpoint 

Curious why the older folks wouldn't like it. We're the ones who remember it and wanted them back. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Wait…is he no longer with us? I’ve been pretty much lurking since the Auburn Eagle merger (was under a different name back then) but when I saw orange face masks that’s who I thought of. This is the moment he’s waited for.

• Like 1

• RunInRed changed the title to Orange Face Masks Saturday?

I'd be curious to know from a player's perspective which color facemasks tend to blend in, or tend to distract their vision.

3 hours ago, Tiger1992 said:

All the old folks (and I'm 51, I guess I'm part of this group now) are

Wrong, some of us already had a beer at the Supper Club while you were still in diapers. I hate uniform change talk.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jaba4ever said:

Any word as to his whereabouts? Is he ok? Hoping I didn't miss something. I've lurked, and posted occasionally, since the auburn eagle days. His posts, and the comments that follow, pretty much guarantee a smile.

Trying to find out.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2