Stadium question

PChamp119

I know in the renovations made last summer, they added Nelson Club seats in the Southeast corner (where the students sit). Did they add club seats in the Northeast corner as well (Close to the visitor seats)?

I know in the renovations made last summer, they added Nelson Club seats in the Southeast corner (where the students sit). Did they add club seats in the Northeast corner as well (Close to the visitor seats)?

168076[/snapback]

I dont think they added any seats this summer...I think it was more of a concourse renovation to make the inside of the stadium look better (concession stands, fence, bathrooms, etc). I think the expansion your talking about will come at a later date.

No, last year when they renovated.

168102[/snapback]

Sorry misread the question.....You know im actually not too sure about the answer to that one...

Anyone else know?

i wonder when they will put pictures of last year's team on the side of the stadium with the other images

i wonder when they will put pictures of last year's team on the side of the stadium with the other images

168123[/snapback]

That's what I been wondering since January 4th.

After the A-Day game I asked CTT "Coach when are they going to put your mural up?"and he flatly replied "I don't know"just adding my .02 :)

If you're asking whether they added scholarship seating near the vistors section, I believe the answer is yes. it was part of the new addition to the upperdeck.

The orange club seats were extended on both the north (visitor) and south (student) ends of the eastern sideline, to match the extension of the upper deck and suites above.

Someone should do a poll of which endzone should be expanded first - north or south?

The orange club seats were extended on both the north (visitor) and south (student) ends of the eastern sideline, to match the extension of the upper deck and suites above.

Someone should do a poll of which endzone should be expanded first - north or south?

168249[/snapback]

Either way, we lose a great view. I especially love the orange and blue sunsets from the student end. However, an upper deck down there will provide more shade for a lot of people on that end of the stadium (Tiger's entrance endzone)It won't help those in the upper deck. :au:

I say the South end zone. The sun comes right down that end zone in the winter time. Plus I like the north open so I can see the campus.

Archived