Sweet helmet schedule

aufan175

Nice find. That'll work well for the office, not that we ever talk football or anything :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Check out the Florida line, specifically the Alabama game. Are the Tide and the Piggies ganging up on the Urban Legend?

Check out the Florida line, specifically the Alabama game.  Are the Tide and the Piggies ganging up on the Urban Legend?

168314[/snapback]

Ha. Good Catch !

I've got one on an excel spreadsheet that has Auburn first, then the rest in Alphabetical order. It actually has the right names and helmets for all the games. :big:

Anyone know how I can get it posted? David? :poke:

I've got one on an excel spreadsheet that has Auburn first, then the rest in Alphabetical order.  It actually has the right names and helmets for all the games.  :big:

Anyone know how I can get it posted?  David?  :poke:

169110[/snapback]

alright here's the excel spreadsheet (I also had it on my computer). Go here - http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IEN6JT...1X2BL20G3YHFVGZ . A window should popup asking you where to download the spreadsheet...save as and bingo!

All I'm doing here is using www.yousendit.com . They allow you to upload certain things, 1GB and below - which is amazing! So have fun.

Does anybody have the ability to convert this file to a .pdf and upload it?

I don't have excel on my computer...

or any other suggestions?

Does anybody have the ability to convert this file to a .pdf and upload it?

I don't have excel on my computer...

or any other suggestions?

169147[/snapback]

i'm trying man :)

Archived