SC Post-game thread

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Do we have a chance to win the iron bowl next Saturday?

Lol no

Half of you people are absolute idiots. I need to take a break from the idiocy on this board. I get tired of the cut and paste articles as well. Rant over, Flame away! Clean it up Titan. It is going quick. This is worse than the Rant, sometimes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheDob06 said:

Bobo has to go, but Mason is getting another year (not saying he deserves one). Mason was a hot commodity and nationally regarded as a huge get for Auburn. Hopefully he improves because we can't have another year like this on D.

Oh great, can’t wait for more bend and definitely break D.  

1 minute ago, TheDob06 said:

Bobo has to go, but Mason is getting another year (not saying he deserves one). Mason was a hot commodity and nationally regarded as a huge get for Auburn. Hopefully he improves because we can't have another year like this on D.

I for sure agree that Bobo has to go and also agree that Mason may get a pass.

Wow. Good time had by all - again. *sigh* But my one, self-imposed criteria for satisfaction in this undisputed rebuilding year was playing hard to the last second and being in a position to compete (plays, personnel, slight improvements in execution through year). Uhhhhh. That would appear to be regressing. So, while I agree with the "1-0" culture change theory unreservedly, somebody ain't holding up his end of the bargain. And it does not appear to be a player. This needs to be addresses in under 10,000 words by Harsin. So, I just hope it gets better. No need to launch life rafts, but I'm sauntering over toward the railing, regardless of what tunes the band is playing.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Half of you people are absolute idiots. I need to take a break from the idiocy on this board. I get tired of the cut and paste articles as well. Rant over, Flame away! Clean it up Titan. It is going quick. This is worse than the Rant, sometimes. 

Cry harder

Why isn’t anyone talking about how bad our special teams coach is?  Fire him before Bobo.  That is how bad the guy is.  Another holding call on a kickoff and the messed up punt return at the end.  Geez.  

3 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Harsin... “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in the Mountain West anymore!”

About time that is realized. Now do something positive about it.

Just now, bootskii said:

Don’t forget the never blitz defense. 

Did you watch tonight? We blitzed a ton

8 minutes ago, AUx said:

Harsin is firing Corn again for that. Rest assured. Problem solved.

Yes each passing week I am shocked all over again at the amount of devastation coach Corn managed to cause in his short tenure - the effects may last years.

Just now, WarDamnDoc said:

Yes each passing week I am shocked all over again at the amount of devastation coach Corn managed to cause in his short tenure - the effects may last years.

We must put him back on the payroll so we may fire him. Again. And again.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, shabby said:

I was baffled by the fact that every passing play seemed to have the same blitz personel in Finleys face. I don't remember seeing much if any pass protection the whole game. It really amakes it hard to evaluate Finley

Had the same amount of time Bo usually gets I thought.  Bo is just very good at escaping. He didn’t do terrible but he didn’t do well under pressure. Made some really questionable throws and probably should have had a couple picks. However, he was better than any backup I remember coming in under Gus and it was his first full game so he’ll likely improve. Of course next week is gonna be U.G.L.Y. but I expect he’ll get a bowl game to show something more. Unfortunately for him he’s got 2 more games to prove himself and that’s likely his only shot to do so.  He didn’t show enough today to hint that anything changes moving forward IMO

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Why isn’t anyone talking about how bad our special teams coach is?  Fire him before Bobo.  That is how bad the guy is.  Another holding call on a kickoff and the messed up punt return at the end.  Geez.  

We have been…

10 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

Don't remember exactly who, but there were at least a couple of posts in the game thread about Tank transferring. I completely understand his frustration, but why would he transfer? 🤷‍♂️

He's RB1 at an SEC school. Talent is undeniable and he go go to the NFL after next year. If he transfers he has to sit a year. What am I missing here?

There's a free one time transfer rule and there's way better SEC situations than us out there lol

I am so pissed. How do you come to a significant lead, only to collapse. That is a Head Coaching question. Do you think Rod Bramblett has the balls to ask that question? We have failed two weeks in a row. Ask the question.

Speaking of buyer's remorse... Auburn fans are most definitely feeling it about right now.  From the results of the last 2 games it's clear the HC, OC and DC are simply spit-balling with the play calling and decision making at crucial times in the game and putting our players at a disadvantage throughout the game.  It's ugly and oh so obvious.  We've managed to make our pretty good talent look exceptionally sub-optimal.  I think we've made a mistake but here we are.

It’s okay y’all. He’s building us up. Gotta look at the long term. He’s gonna replace these talentless sack of potatoes…

with the 33rd ranked recruiting class in the country. 🤗

• Angry 1