Iron Bowl Score Prediction

Proud Tiger

4 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Are you calling the fade to the corner for the win?

No. Bo Nix comes in on his broken ankle and limps it in on the Stan White naked bootleg.

• Haha 2

Guest MustardSeed

So it seems the average prediction in here had us losing by over 20. Yet we went to 4OTs and only lost because of a hurt QB. If we had a healthy Bo we won this game going away. Not a win and I’m not satisfied with a loss but Harsin and Mason have securely earned their spots as coaches for next year with his game. Bobo not so much but his son is coming so I’d bet he stays. Give him a good and healthy qb and a little more time and MAYBE he gets there. Not sure what I’m the world Mason did tonight because that D hasn’t played hardly a down this year that way but he earned another year just when I thought he was gone

Anyways, our own fans gave us no chance and the coaches and players worked their butts off tonight. Hats off to all of them

9 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

So it seems the average prediction in here had us losing by over 20. Yet we went to 4OTs and only lost because of a hurt QB. If we had a healthy Bo we won this game going away. Not a win and I’m not satisfied with a loss but Harsin and Mason have securely earned their spots as coaches for next year with his game. Bobo not so much but his son is coming so I’d bet he stays. Give him a good and healthy qb and a little more time and MAYBE he gets there. Not sure what I’m the world Mason did tonight because that D hasn’t played hardly a down this year that way but he earned another year just when I thought he was gone

Anyways, our own fans gave us no chance and the coaches and players worked their butts off tonight. Hats off to all of them

Gotta like our chances vs USC and Bama with Bo in there. Oh well. Bad break (!) and you're 6-6 vs 8-4.

Guest MustardSeed
2 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Gotta like our chances vs USC and Bama with Bo in there. Oh well. Bad break (!) and you're 6-6 vs 8-4.

And MSU if he wasnt hurt for almost half that game. Maybe 9-3

On 11/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, AUcivE09 said:

I think bama is getting a lot more love than they deserve. FL and LSU both dang near beat them - have have since fired their coaches. aTm did beat them. Arky played them tough and hung in. Kiffin basically scored for them. I have no problem taking the points in this game. I doubt a butt-whoopin by any means, but fall short of thinking we win. 24-31 with a shot that falls short in the 4th quarter.

well - got the 24 part right. Not how I thought it would play out but they just gave me more hope than I was expecting with a similar result. Good news is my bet hit easily! War Eagle 

Edited by AUcivE09

after first quarter I was sure I had pegged it at 3-2, and woken up in an alternate universe. For those into schadenfreude, Alabama looked incompetent several times. Georgia is going to stomp them into a greasy spot (unless there's some 'good for both of us and the SEC' deal at play).

I was really worried we would not be competitive. To get THIS will all that is currently broken? IGTBAT! despite what the forum hounds are yapping about.

12 hours ago, AUGoo said:

With all you have pointed out, how do you think we get 16?

I see Bama pitching a shutout unless our special teams have some miracle play or two.

With my earlier prediction i still stand by the O line play and the offensive play calling. With that being said, we played a great game tonight against a superior opponent. The D, in my opinion as they have in the 2 prior losses gave our O multiple chances to at the very least, put 3 on the board, but for some reason or another, which I may never understand, our really really bad OC kept trying to run the ball between the tackles behind a really poor OL. I am all for giving Harsin time to put his plan for the team in place, but I just don’t see Bobo, being innovative enough to beat a lot of teams. That’s why his first HC job at Colorado State was disastrous. Harsin has some tough decisions to make on this staff, but our backup Kicker was actually great. Too bad our stagnant O didn’t get him in range the times the D gave them the chance. 

• Like 1

No lie, I played NCAA 14 last night, and I lost one to the updykes in double OT.  Went for 2 in the second and missed. My bad y'all.  

3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

No lie, I played NCAA 14 last night, and I lost one to the updykes in double OT.  Went for 2 in the second and missed. My bad y'all.  

I wish we had gone for two.

If if and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas. 

We lost. Its just that simple. No matter who played, who didn't, what play was called, or not, we lost.

Gentleman I am not trying to be Captain obvious or Debbie Downer. 7 days from now we still lost and nothing will ever change that. I soooooooo bad wanted to BEAT their ass and then have Georgia do it again. I just cant accept the maybe next year mentality that I am starting to feel. Am i getting older and loosing my fire and passion? NO I want to win and win every game !!!!!!!!!!!!!   In the neck Bama in the neck.  

I predicted Auburn 22, bammer 21. It was kind of a joke...then it almost happened. But didn't :drink9: