* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

At some point the sun is going to go down and the freaks are going to come out! We just gotta keep it going until then and JHS will do the rest!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952174120820ba3ef5460

Just now, cole256 said:

Kudos for this team giving this kind of effort. Small things like this which can't be placed or weighed in analytics shows excellent coaching

Can I agree with you? 

• Like 2

Just now, wareagleguy said:

Raise your hand if you saw 7-0 at half coming

Well in the prediction thread I had a dream we went it 10-0 at the half... Hoping the rest of my premonition was wrong though 😬

• Like 1

Just now, wcware said:

I haven’t watched any of the game. Yes have been golfing. I get home at halftime and we are up. If you guys think it will help, then I will turn it off and not watch the 2nd half

Not good enough.  Get back on the course!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Got a feeling Bama is going to try and run the ball for the rest of the game

Agree. Going to try and wear down the defense running the ball. When defense playing run then pass. 

1 minute ago, wcware said:

I haven’t watched any of the game. Yes have been golfing. I get home at halftime and we are up. If you guys think it will help, then I will turn it off and not watch the 2nd half

Yes please

K thx 

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Bro golfing during the auburn Bama game? You don't deserve to watch the 2nd half. 

Finally Mason turned loose the dogs and that’s what needed to happen. Defense is play at a high level. TJ has got to start hitting the verticals pass game. We aren’t going to run on bammer’s defense . Quick slant ins. 🤔

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Agree. Going to try and wear down the defense running the ball. When defense playing run then pass. 

Don’t have to worry about the rush from the ends if they pound it up the middle

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

They are all on the field in this picture, for those wondering. That section is full now.

No that was before the game.  It is packed out

Who said a coach showing emotion was whiny. The team is feeding off CBH energy. It’s football u supposed to show emotion. It’s not waterpolo 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Exactly. Don't you want to play and take down the big dog. We're going toe to toe with the #3 team. There's nothing better.

5 minutes ago, wcware said:

Please go back for another round

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

How’s the atmosphere? Looks great on TV

2017/2019 Iron Bowl levels.  Insane.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Finally Mason turned loose the dogs and that’s what needed to happen. Defense is play at a high level. TJ has got to start hitting the verticals pass game. We aren’t going to run on bammer’s defense . Quick slant ins. 🤔

Dear God, please don't make me believe that was his conscious decision. So scared he'll feel we need to play it safe the second half to protect our lead 😳

1 minute ago, au302 said:

What are some adjustments on O we can make? More quicks to Kobe/JJ. Screen Tank and Cowboy on first and second? I don't really know

We aren’t going to win the wideout runs. Slant attack and quick passing on vertical plays . That’s where TJ has an advantage with his hieght. His passes will be downward and not be intercepted.   

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Who said a coach showing emotion was whiny. The team is feeding off CBH energy. It’s football u supposed to show emotion. It’s not waterpolo 😂 

Play water polo against Auburn's women's team and you'd find out quick that's the wrong example to use.....trust me

• Haha 2