2021 SEC championship game

AuMarine

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

At least two, probably three of Mich, Okie State and Cincy would have to lose tomorrow.

Just for discussion, why are they rated higher than okie state and notre dame right now?  Not like their schedule was a beast🙄

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Just for discussion, why are they rated higher than okie state and notre dame right now?  Not like their schedule was a beast🙄

You know why. 🙄

If they lose and at least two of those three win, they're out.

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You know why. 

🙄

If they lose and at least two of those three win, they're out.

I would love to see them get curb stomped!!  And the headline this week that Georgia had not seen a QB like young🤮. I would say Young has not seen a defense like Georgia…. Don’t get me wrong, I dont want Georgia going all the way like previous posters have mentioned but I hope they play the best game they’ve played all year tomorrow!

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

I would love to see them get curb stomped!!  And the headline this week that Georgia had not seen a QB like young🤮. I would say Young has not seen a defense like Georgia…. Don’t get me wrong, I dont want Georgia going all the way like previous posters have mentioned but I hope they play the best game they’ve played all year tomorrow!

Well, of the four common opponents they played:

Tennessee: UAT won by 28, UGA won by 24

Arkansas: UAT won by 7, UGA won by 37

Florida: UAT won by 2, UGA won by 27

Us: UAT won by 2, UGA won by 24

• Like 2
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

What do I want?

609a2daf5baee6e2d834e1a47060d86e.gif

We need to hire this special teams coach. Explosive return and best of all, no flags. 

• Haha 4

On 12/1/2021 at 11:21 PM, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Georgia. I hate it but that program is due a Natty and it's pretty amazing they haven't won one in like I don't even know when. They have all the pieces this year although I suspect it will be a close game.

Having lived in GA longer than AL, I hate uga even more than bama right now. 

bama seems to have been uga's Kryptonite. uga is a good team (how can you not be when you have a ton of 5 stars?), and they've always been close because they play in the weak SEC East. The only other historically good teams in the east have been garbage for the last 10 years (UT and UF).

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Having lived in GA longer than AL, I hate uga even more than bama right now. 

bama seems to have been uga's Kryptonite. uga is a good team (how can you not be when you have a ton of 5 stars?), and they've always been close because they play in the weak SEC East. The only other historically good teams in the east have been garbage for the last 10 years (UT and UF).

I still think it's amazing they haven't won a Natty in forever.. I'd rather them win it this year than Bama because well actually idk I'd rather jump off the golden gate Bridge than see either of them win a Natty I don't even know what I'm saying.

22 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I saw an article that Bama could still get in the natty with two losses. What??? Say it ain’t so!! I mean who have they beat??? And a couple of ok teams played them to the wire and one ok team beat them. I don’t get it

bama does seem down this year. And I hate them, but if they play uga close and lose, they should be in. Who else deserves it more?

I'm fine with uga, bama, Michican and ???? (not sure who at #4). But Cincy is a joke. They play a weak schedule and they've struggled at times. The only name team they've beaten is ND (who is always overrated). If Cincy played bama's schedule, they'd have at least 2 losses, and that's probably being generous. That said, I do like their QB. But if they sneak in at #4, it's to be a sacrificial lamb against whoever is #1 (uga or bama). If they do make it in, I'll pull for them, I just think they get smoked.

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

I still think it's amazing they haven't won a Natty in forever.. I'd rather them win it this year than Bama because well actually idk I'd rather jump off the golden gate Bridge than see either of them win a Natty I don't even know what I'm saying.

I pulled for uga against bama in 2011 SECCG. (Surprised that I did, after the way they acted in 2010.) But either one of them would have crushed ND (bama did).

But something changed, I don't know. Things have gotten nasty. The last several years, I've pulled for bama over uga, and it wasn't even hard to do. 

As someone else mentioned, I'm kinda desensitized to bama winning NCs. I'd much rather uga continue their 40-year drought. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I pulled for uga against bama in 2011 SECCG. (Surprised that I did, after the way they acted in 2010.) But either one of them would have crushed ND (bama did).

But something changed, I don't know. Things have gotten nasty. The last several years, I've pulled for bama over uga, and it wasn't even hard to do. 

As someone else mentioned, I'm kinda desensitized to bama winning NCs. I'd much rather uga continue their 40-year drought. 

Interesting. At this point I just don't want this Brian Kelly guy to win won. 

9 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Dawgs crappin’ the bed and looking over-rated.  The East division didn’t prepare them for the Turds.

Yeah, they play a weak schedule (including the SEC East) pretty much every year (too bad they don't play bama during the regular season every year).

Clemson is usually a good team, but they were bad this year, and it took a pick-6 for uga to win (granted, it was the 1st game of the year).

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

Auburn completely shut uat down for 3 1/2 quarters, but thuga can’t stop them.  Zero pass rush.  Hard to understand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

Hope they keep it up! 

I don’t.  They’re getting in the playoffs win or lose.  Wasting a spot another deserving ram should get.  

Well I usually never doubt Bama in championship game, but dang it if there was a year for GA to beat them, it was this one.  Ridiculous Kirby can't do it.  They better not knock out Cincy 

Just now, AUFlyer99 said:

I don’t.  They’re getting in the playoffs win or lose.  Wasting a spot another deserving ram should get.  

bama's in the playoffs win or lose too. No way they get left out after taking #1 to the wire (unless they somehow implode and lose by 20 points).

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

bama's in the playoffs win or lose too. No way they get left out after taking #1 to the wire (unless they somehow implode and lose by 20 points).

Yep, now they are. 

6 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Probably.  🤮

Should we just hand Bama another Championship? 😠