Random/Funny Pictures, Memes, and GIF's Thread

abw0004

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

A new game within a game in Florida:  @augolf1716

Hell yeah that happens all the time maybe not that close but gators are on every golf course. You hit your ball in the water you better be damn careful trying to get/find it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hell yeah that happens all the time maybe not that close but gators are on every golf course. You hit your ball in the water you better be damn careful trying to get/find it.

That looked really close, another few feet and that cart ends up in the pond.  Do you carry self defense when you play?  

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you carry self defense when you play?  

No not much would work but you do not want to end up in the water you have no chance in the water with a gator. You definitely want to use a ball retriever getting it out of the water.

side angle of the top portion of an Orlimar Fluorescent Head Golf Ball Retriever with white golf ball in the orange fluorescent head

• Like 2

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

do you remember the johnny carson joke to a pro golfers old lady? just about everytime i see a post it reminds me of you for some reason.........

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

do you remember the johnny carson joke to a pro golfers old lady? just about everytime i see a post it reminds me of you for some reason.........

No I'll see if I can find it

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

if you do not laugh you have no funny bone. it was a huge deal when it happened.......

35 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

A golf por's wife was on and i forget her name. they were chatting and something came up about what she did to bring him luck. she said she kissed his balls for good luck and johnny said i bet that makes his putter stand up or something close to that. i searched and could find nothing. but it is a true story................

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

A golf por's wife was on and i forget her name. they were chatting and something came up about what she did to bring him luck. she said she kissed his balls for good luck and johnny said i bet that makes his putter stand up or something close to that. i searched and could find nothing. but it is a true story................

It was Arnie’s wife and she was not too pleased.  That is why nobody can find anything about it.  The line, as I heard it, was *well I bet that straightens his putter out*.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2024 at 4:17 PM, aubiefifty said:

I think she said she "cleaned his balls and kissed his putter"

• Haha 1