Trump tested positive for Covid 3 days before debate.

AU9377

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes he does.  Do you believe the vaccine is the ONLY way to beat this virus?  Do you believe if the unvaccinated get sick and die its their fault and good riddance?  Are you now afraid of the Omicron variant that hasn’t killed anybody yet?  Do you want government control over your private life?

Is it a Biden cult or is it a Fauci cult?

Do you overlook the illegals coming over the border that this administration has let into the country with COVID while demanding its own citizens get vaccinated or possibly lose their jobs?

My God, look in the mirror.

The vaccines ARE the best way to combat Covid.  The vaccines ARE safe.  Nobody believes anybody deserves to die.  The government, NIH & CDC are not trying to control your life.  They are trying to do their jobs and prevent people from dying.

Immigration has little to NOTHING to do with Covid.

32 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The vaccines ARE the best way to combat Covid.  The vaccines ARE safe.  Nobody believes anybody deserves to die.  The government, NIH & CDC are not trying to control your life.  They are trying to do their jobs and prevent people from dying.

Immigration has little to NOTHING to do with Covid.

I didn’t argue that vaccines are not the best way, just not the ONLY way, as for some reason natural immunity is not even a topic of conversation amount *the science* elitists.  Natural immunity is how people worked through viruses before vaccines were widely available.  No doubt vaccines are a great break through, but with the vaccine and natural immunity is the way through this thing.

If you read what Homer has written on the subject, you would not make that claim about people deserve to die.

How can you make the claim the government, through the NIH and CDC is NOT trying to control your life?  They continually talk about lockdowns, masks and travel restrictions. It is up to each individual to protect themselves from death the best way possible.  If you are vaccinated; why should you fear the unvaccinated?

Immigration has nothing to do with COVID, that’s not the point, its the inconsistency of this administration’s policies that is the issue.  Travel bans from South Africa and vaccine mandates except for the people illegally entering the country on the Southern border. 

You seem to be a cultist even thought you are not from the *left*.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes he does.  Do you believe the vaccine is the ONLY way to beat this virus?  Do you believe if the unvaccinated get sick and die its their fault and good riddance?  Are you now afraid of the Omicron variant that hasn’t killed anybody yet?  Do you want government control over your private life?

Is it a Biden cult or is it a Fauci cult?

Do you overlook the illegals coming over the border that this administration has let into the country with COVID while demanding its own citizens get vaccinated or possibly lose their jobs?

My God, look in the mirror.

You left out confiscating your guns and instituting godless communism! 😜

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You left out confiscating your guns and instituting godless communism! 😜

That would just be speculation, I was commenting on what he is actually doing.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I didn’t argue that vaccines are not the best way, just not the ONLY way, as for some reason natural immunity is not even a topic of conversation amount *the science* elitists.  Natural immunity is how people worked through viruses before vaccines were widely available.  No doubt vaccines are a great break through, but with the vaccine and natural immunity is the way through this thing.

If you read what Homer has written on the subject, you would not make that claim about people deserve to die.

How can you make the claim the government, through the NIH and CDC is NOT trying to control your life?  They continually talk about lockdowns, masks and travel restrictions. It is up to each individual to protect themselves from death the best way possible.  If you are vaccinated; why should you fear the unvaccinated?

Immigration has nothing to do with COVID, that’s not the point, its the inconsistency of this administration’s policies that is the issue.  Travel bans from South Africa and vaccine mandates except for the people illegally entering the country on the Southern border. 

Everyone deserves to be educated regarding the benefit/risk of vaccines. But if they still choose ignorance, or choose to believe anti-vaccine hoaxers for political reasons (the real cultists) why in hell should I give a damn if they die?

We're better off without them.

Edited by homersapien

17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That would just be speculation, I was commenting on what he is actually doing.

Sure you were. :-\

I particularly liked the part about "letting" immigrants with covid into the country. :rolleyes:

And Biden's not firing anyone. Companies might, but not Biden. And don't forget there are options besides vaccination, such as regular testing.

But you do you. ;)

Edited by homersapien

On 12/2/2021 at 3:35 PM, wdefromtx said:

We have all these other issues going on today and this is what the left is still worried about…..JFC. 

While Nimrods like you stick your noses in Left Behind and worry about something that has already and is continuing to happen.

You guys on the right fall on your faces for all types of BS and this is the best you can come up with?

Edited by 1716AU
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, 1716AU said:

While Nimrods like you stick your noses in Left Behind and worry about something that has already and is continuing to happen.

You guys on the right fall on your faces for all types of BS and this is the best you can come up with?

This is rather simple. We have a failed border policy, failed Covid policies, failed crime policies, failed economy with staggering inflation, failed foreign policy (never forget the Afghan Biden blunder) with China v Taiwan and Russia v Ukraine on deck.

I could go on, but abysmal record for those counting. I mean comparisons to Jimmy Carter. So pardon me when I see one party deflecting from real issues that effect the American people. It wreaks of "it's all I've got" syndrome. Sad.

So Trump is old news that might resurface. Fair enough. I'd favor and likewise most common sense Americans favor focusing on and fixing the present. There's quite a list.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Like 3

I turned on Morning Joe while waiting for a phone call for a family member in the hospital.

I was expecting a robust discussion of the day's stories.

What I got was 23 minutes of pearl clutching about... trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump...trump... and oh yea more trump.

Some people that want to claim to be academic and social leaders here in America are nothing but brainless ninnies...

Not one word on Inflation, Jobs, BBB, SCM Crisis, Unions, People, Roe, etc. But we heard every lame ass take on DJT you could imagine and a defense of every challenged thought ever uttered about trump.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

I mean comparisons to Jimmy Carter

Carter actually boycotted the Olympics in 1980 including athletes, Biden is sending the athletes to Beijing, but not our diplomats. This will strike fear in President Xi.  Let China reap all the monetary rewards, but none of the feel good with the Americans. 

There is a reason Russia and China view the US as a paper tiger, but not to worry, Biden will diplomacy them to death.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/6/2021 at 1:36 PM, I_M4_AU said:

You don't seem to understand the basic difference.  We have to change our constitution and immigration laws have to be totally overhauled to effectively deal with immigration.  For the entire history of this country, until the past 30 years, we have welcomed as many immigrants as we could in order to continue our economic expansion and technological advantage.  We are now shifting from "bring me your masses" to "limited vacancy".....

If Covid was like smoking or a thousand other things that impact the individual's health alone, I would agree with you.  It is not.

48 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You don't seem to understand the basic difference.  We have to change our constitution and immigration laws have to be totally overhauled to effectively deal with immigration.  For the entire history of this country, until the past 30 years, we have welcomed as many immigrants as we could in order to continue our economic expansion and technological advantage.  We are now shifting from "bring me your masses" to "limited vacancy".....

If Covid was like smoking or a thousand other things that impact the individual's health alone, I would agree with you.  It is not.

I have yet to see why we have to *change our constitution* and *immigration laws have to be totally overhauled*.  We, as Americans, try to abide by the Constitution and understand its origin.  Recently a lot of people (on the left) believe it is an impossible task and want to *modernize* or change the constitution as it become increasingly difficult to abide by.  This is changing the standard similar to getting rid of standardize testing in California for students as some students can’t pass those standardized tests.  Lowering the standards does not work very well when you want the best of the best to be moving your nation forward.

Immigration is similar in that when this country was founded we were desperate for immigrants to flock to the country to help build the country.  Now the country is built, we can be more selective as to who can enter the country and we should be.  We have a lot to offer as a country and should be able to select who we want which will enhance economic expansion and technological advancements.  Allowing millions of people in in the hopes of finding a few that can enhance these goals and the rest being a drain on our collective debt doesn’t seem like the best way to build American into a prosperous land.

Again, with the COVID thing, its not about COVID per se, but the inconsistency Biden’s rules are for U S citizens as opposed to illegal immigrants crossing the southern boarder.  The US citizen is being regulated in a manner that is inconsistent with the Constitution (we will see what the SCOTUS has to say) and the illegal immigrants are treated like the US citizen wants to be treated.

On 12/6/2021 at 3:58 AM, DKW 86 said:

Do we know FOR A FACT which test was false positive?

We know for a fact that he was hospitalized wit Covid days later.  I think that is a big clue.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

We know for a fact that he was hospitalized wit Covid days later.  I think that is a big clue.

True, but that doesnt exactly mean that he was Positive.

I am not being obtuse here. I was told I was Positive for COVID 4X and the results were Neg every single time. 4 Different Medical Pros told me I had COVID strictly on presentation. They were all wrong. False Negatives are a PART of Reality. But I would hope that even trump would not endanger so many by attending the debate KNOWING he was positive nor risk falling out sick on camera. 

24 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

True, but that doesnt exactly mean that he was Positive.

I am not being obtuse here. I was told I was Positive for COVID 4X and the results were Neg every single time. 4 Different Medical Pros told me I had COVID strictly on presentation. They were all wrong. False Negatives are a PART of Reality. But I would hope that even trump would not endanger so many by attending the debate KNOWING he was positive nor risk falling out sick on camera. 

I get that, but the point is that he had a duty to inform others that he had a positive test result.  He could have informed them that he later had a negative result, but hiding it wasn't the right thing to do.