Trump tested positive for Covid 3 days before debate.

AU9377

3 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

And this matters now because? 

Simply re-affirms how much of a lying POS the man is.

In true Trump form, he is now attacking the source of the information, even though that source is his own Chief of Staff.  He and his followers are becoming the greatest form of slap stick comedy to ever exist.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Simply re-affirms how much of a lying POS the man is.

In true Trump form, he is now attacking the source of the information, even though that source is his own Chief of Staff.  He and his followers are becoming the greatest form of slap stick comedy to ever exist.

We have all these other issues going on today and this is what the left is still worried about…..JFC. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

We have all these other issues going on today and this is what the left is still worried about…..JFC. 

He's still the driving force in the GOP and likely to run for president again in 2024.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

He's still the driving force in the GOP and likely to run for president again in 2024.

Then they need to focus on their own house instead of worrying about Trump to get elected. All this focus and worry about someone that may or may not be the GOP candidate is a waste of time and most likely will only help him in the long run. 

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Yet we have the far right concerned about Russian collusion still?  Give me a break.  To be clear, I am far from the left.  I'm just not on the Trump right.

The Republicans are supporting his idea to run in 2024.  That makes his past actions as President very relevant.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Then they need to focus on their own house instead of worrying about Trump to get elected. All this focus and worry about someone that may or may not be the GOP candidate is a waste of time and most likely will only help him in the long run. 

I suppose I could use that same logic to highlight the GOP obsession with a junior congresswoman from New York.  And she's never been president, doesn't have almost cult-like control of her party, and isn't likely to run for president anytime in the next several years.  

If Trump is going to do all he can to keep his name in the press, demand loyalty in the GOP, and position himself as king maker in GOP races across the country, he's free game to continue criticizing and it makes sense to do so.

• Thanks 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I suppose I could use that same logic to highlight the GOP obsession with a junior congresswoman from New York.  And she's never been president, doesn't have almost cult-like control of her party, and isn't likely to run for president anytime in the next several years.  

If Trump is going to do all he can to keep his name in the press, demand loyalty in the GOP, and position himself as king maker in GOP races across the country, he's free game to continue criticizing and it makes sense to do so.

You can highlight it all you want, makes no difference to me. They shouldn’t be worried about her like they are and more worried about more important things. 

But hey, if your position is to worry about Trump because he’s trying to stay relevant then you do you. I’d rather have our politicians on both sides of the isle focusing on their own house to make this country better. But we all know that’s a pipe dream. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

You can highlight it all you want, makes no difference to me. They shouldn’t be worried about her like they are and more worried about more important things. 

But hey, if your position is to worry about Trump because he’s trying to stay relevant then you do you. I’d rather have our politicians on both sides of the isle focusing on their own house to make this country better. But we all know that’s a pipe dream. 

They seem to be very concerned over things like awarding a Congressional Medal to Rittenhouse, and things of that nature.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

They seem to be very concerned over things like awarding a Congressional Medal to Rittenhouse, and things of that nature.

That's because it's all a dog and pony show........

The left constantly obsesses with Trump to keep their cult following riled up and:

The right obsesses over things like giving a CM to Rittenhouse.

Both sides are a complete s**tshow. They cater to what direction the wind is blowing, with no real desire to do what is best for the US. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

The question is really this simple:

If you want to Stop Trump from running and possibly winning one more time, you WE have to Fix the Economy, Fix Inflation, Fix the SCM Crisis, Help the average American. You want to lose to trump one more time??? Continue to throw policy on the trash heap and keep obsessing about trump.

Did no one in the DNC learn anything from the McAuliffe/Virginia failures? For the love of God, F'in shut up about trump!!!!!

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

The left constantly obsesses with Trump to keep their cult following riled up and:

Both sides are a complete s**tshow. They cater to what direction the wind is blowing, with no real desire to do what is best for the US. 

I agree.

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The question is really this simple:

If you want to Stop Trump from running and possibly winning one more time, you WE have to Fix the Economy, Fix Inflation, Fix the SCM Crisis, Help the average American. You want to lose to trump one more time??? Contune to throw policy on the trash heap and keep obsessing about trump.

Did no one in the DNC learn anything from the McAuliffe/Virginia failures? For the love of God, F'in shut up about trump!!!!!

It isn't obsessing about the man to simply point out information that has come to light due to his Chief of Staff discussing it in his book.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 3:40 PM, AU9377 said:

Yet we have the far right concerned about Russian collusion still?  Give me a break.

Far right? Hogwash. Everyone with an ounce of integrity should be concerned about the entire Russia collusion matter.

That a presidential candidate could hire stooges, influence our intel officials and convince media hacks to run with it all in an effort to overturn an election is seemingly unbelievable yet shamefully true. It is frankly mindboggling everyone can't acknowledge these facts. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Far right? Hogwash. Everyone with an ounce of integrity should be concerned about the entire Russia collusion matter.

That a presidential candidate could hire stooges, influence our intel officials and convince media hacks to run with it all in an effort to overturn an election is seemingly unbelievable yet shamefully true. It is frankly mindboggling everyone can't acknowledge these facts. 

It is mind boggling that you believe any of those allegations are more important than a sitting President using his office to strong arm a foreign country to announce an investigation into his political rival for the sole purpose of benefitting his own political future.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It is mind boggling that you believe any of those allegations are more important than a sitting President using his office to strong arm a foreign country to announce an investigation into his political rival for the sole purpose of benefitting his own political future.

Your damn right I think Russia BS was more important. Four years of nonsense that perhaps kept an administration from further helping the American people.

To portray what happened with Ukraine as an impeachable offense is just the next stage in a tireless political campaign. It trivializes impeachment. It is common for presidents to ask their foreign counterparts to assist Justice Department investigations. It was not improper for Trump to seek information about Joe Biden’s squeezing of Kyiv to fire the prosecutor. The president does have a legitimate interest in policing corruption, particularly potential U.S. government corruption, in countries to which we provide significant aid.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Your damn right I think Russia BS was more important. Four years of nonsense that perhaps kept an administration from further helping the American people.

To portray what happened with Ukraine as an impeachable offense is just the next stage in a tireless political campaign. It trivializes impeachment. It is common for presidents to ask their foreign counterparts to assist Justice Department investigations. It was not improper for Trump to seek information about Joe Biden’s squeezing of Kyiv to fire the prosecutor. The president does have a legitimate interest in policing corruption, particularly potential U.S. government corruption, in countries to which we provide significant aid.

What Trump and his hacks were up to in Ukraine was much worse than anything Nixon had a hand in during Watergate.

You have to first admit that the bi partisan Ukranian Caucus, made up of 3 Republican and 3 Democratic senators demanded the prosecutor be fired before Biden conveyed the same message to Ukranian officials.  That is a fact and until you recognize that, you cannot discuss anything that follows intelligently.  Everything else you say above is a collection of talking points that don't address this issue.

Edited by AU9377

20 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What Trump and his hacks were up to in Ukraine was much worse than anything Nixon had a hand in during Watergate.

You have to first admit that the bi partisan Ukranian Caucus, made up of 3 Republican and 3 Democratic senators demanded the prosecutor be fired before Biden conveyed the same message to Ukranian officials.  That is a fact and until you recognize that, you cannot discuss anything that follows intelligently.  Everything else you say above is a collection of talking points that don't address this issue.

We disagree.

The points I laid out are why Trump wasn't convicted. Add Zelensky stating there was no pressure from Trump nor any quid pro quo to that equation.

On 12/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, wdefromtx said:

"Cult following"??

Biden commands a cult following??  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

"Cult following"??

Biden commands a cult following??  :rolleyes:

Yes he does.  Do you believe the vaccine is the ONLY way to beat this virus?  Do you believe if the unvaccinated get sick and die its their fault and good riddance?  Are you now afraid of the Omicron variant that hasn’t killed anybody yet?  Do you want government control over your private life?

Is it a Biden cult or is it a Fauci cult?

Do you overlook the illegals coming over the border that this administration has let into the country with COVID while demanding its own citizens get vaccinated or possibly lose their jobs?

My God, look in the mirror.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1