Bham bowl qb?

TigerPAC

15 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

It'll be Finley. He's on track to be healthy by late December. (For anyone wondering)

Thanks.  That’s what I was wondering...if heathy enough to practice/play

TJ will be qb. I doubt any other qb plays. DD most likely to transfer. JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SRBautigerfan said:

If DD plays is he still able to RS?  Not that it matters at this point since all players are essentially free against nowadays.

Yes.  He can play in up to 4 games and still RS

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, milehighfan said:

If Finley gets hurt in the game does he stay in as long as he can walk?

well, he did in the IB.  i was just wondering bc my daughter saw him just last week and still had a limp.  

7 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

If DD plays is he still able to RS?  Not that it matters at this point since all players are essentially free against nowadays.

Players are allowed to play up to 4 games and still RS.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Bham bowl qb?

Yes, tryouts are at 8 tomorrow, for anyone that has eligibility, and an intact rotator cuff left, come earn your spot on the depth chart.  😁

If the walk on guy knows the plays he had a good senior year.

15 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Bham bowl qb?

Yes, tryouts are at 8 tomorrow, for anyone that has eligibility, and an intact rotator cuff left, come earn your spot on the depth chart.  😁

Not a QB here but along with playing TE I also was the deep snapper...does that mean I'd have to help on the OL?

9 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If the walk on guy knows the plays he had a good senior year.

You taking about Sawyer Pate or Grant Loy?  The Pate kid has been really good all year from what I understand.  I just don't think Harsin will do anything to piss Finely off unless he has QB's lined up to transfer in.  These are all thing that coaches have to worry about, I'd hate to be a director of personnel.  Those guys will be going insane.  Except the ones at bama where the've had a heck of a transfer system since Saban got there.  

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Not a QB here but along with playing TE I also was the deep snapper...does that mean I'd have to help on the OL?

why yes and sell hot dogs and chips. 

• Haha 2

Just now, USATiger said:

You taking about Sawyer Pate or Grant Loy?  The Pate kid has been really good all year from what I understand.  I just don't think Harsin will do anything to piss Finely off unless he has QB's lined up to transfer in.  These are all thing that coaches have to worry about, I'd hate to be a director of personnel.  Those guys will be going insane.  Except the ones at bama where the've had a heck of a transfer system since Saban got there.  

It was Pate I was talking about. Makes sense about TJ. I’m sure Coach Harsin will use best for the program person.