Nick Saban sets record

TeamZero77

After tonight's loss to Georgia, Nick Saban has now lost 3 National Championship games in the last 6 years. Anytime that little sawed off turd fails is a great day in my life. WDE 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

After tonight's loss to Georgia, Nick Saban has now lost 3 National Championship games in the last 6 years. Anytime that little sawed off turd fails is a great day in my life. WDE 

The only thing that brings me down about bama losing, is who won it.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Anyone but UGAy, I agree!

I have nothing against Saban.  Just dislike that he has been so successful at Bama.

Edited by Never2Yield
  • Like 1

Just now, milehighfan said:

I agree but we all knew Georgia was bound to break through and win a Natty. If Kirby can get his QB issues fixed from here on, Georgia could easily go on a run similar to Alabama and Clemson. He is setup perfect in the SEC Least division and he has had a top 3 recruiting class 5 straight years now. They showed a stat tonight that said Georgia has finished no lower than 7th in the final AP poll rankings the last 5 years. When you take out Kirby's very 1st season in 2016 where they finished 8-5, they have been dominant as hell against everybody not named Alabama. Now that they finally beat Saban and Alabama, this may have just opened the flood gates as bad as I hate to admit it. 

30 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I agree but we all knew Georgia was bound to break through and win a Natty. If Kirby can get his QB issues fixed from here on, Georgia could easily go on a run similar to Alabama and Clemson. He is setup perfect in the SEC Least division and he has had a top 3 recruiting class 5 straight years now. They showed a stat tonight that said Georgia has finished no lower than 7th in the final AP poll rankings the last 5 years. When you take out Kirby's very 1st season in 2016 where they finished 8-5, they have been dominant as hell against everybody not named Alabama. Now that they finally beat Saban and Alabama, this may have just opened the flood gates as bad as I hate to admit it. 

It won’t be the least division in a couple of years. 

Georgia fans are worse to me than Bama fans, I'm not gonna lie to y'all. I wanted to beat Alabama, but the only solace watching that scum in the title was that I thought they'd do what they do and keep the GA virus at bay a bit longer. I don't know what's stopping them from going on a dynasty now. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Never2Yield said:

I have nothing against Saban.  Just dislike that he has been so successful at Bama.

He is a good coach, but he's been at a couple of programs(LSU Bama) that has the resources(Money) to get the players in. I would like to see what the midget could do at a place like Kansas, Texas Tech, Indiana...etc. He never won a natty at Mich, State, but did bring them out of a hole. Without the Cajun mafia and the REC where would he be right now?

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...