Bart Eddins committs to AUBURN

API50

A five star defensive tackle ranked number 3 in the nation at his position follows a family tradition and committs to Auburn. Great Talent and character as well.

Welcome to the Auburn Family Bart!

A five star defensive tackle ranked number 3 in the nation at his position follows a family tradition and committs to Auburn.  Great Talent and character as well.

169044[/snapback]

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

A five star defensive tackle ranked number 3 in the nation at his position follows a family tradition and committs to Auburn.  Great Talent and character as well.

169044[/snapback]

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

169046[/snapback]

Least the Sooners got left out !!YAHHOO!!

Welcome to the Auburn family Bart. Its good to see another Eddins will be on the plains.

You wouldn't know that Bart Eddins committed to Auburn if you were paying attention to the Birmingham news, no mention of it. If it was bamar that got a big commitment, it would be on the front page. The Birmingham news is the most biased newspaper in the state.

169044[/snapback]

Proof once again: Tommy Tuberville will ALWAYS field killer defenses!

I recall another brother tandum that starred on the D-line. Anybody remember those guys? I think their names were Rocker, or something.

:D

Guest Tigrinum Major
I recall another brother tandum that starred on the D-line. Anybody remember those guys? I think their names were Rocker, or something.

:D

169129[/snapback]

Bret graduated this season, so they will not play together, if that is what you meant. Didn't the Rockers play together for two years?

Not only a very-very good player but a kid with great character that comes from a very strong family. He will be a "good 'un." :au:

You wouldn't know that Bart Eddins committed to Auburn if you were paying attention to the Birmingham news, no mention of it.  If it was bamar that got a big commitment, it would be on the front page.  The Birmingham news is the most biased newspaper in the state.

169126[/snapback]

Ignor see follwoing.

You wouldn't know that Bart Eddins committed to Auburn if you were paying attention to the Birmingham news, no mention of it.  If it was bamar that got a big commitment, it would be on the front page.  The Birmingham news is the most biased newspaper in the state.

169126[/snapback]

Power, there was a small article hidden on the last page in the sports section I believe on Saturday morning (could have been Friday not sure which). The article did state that AU had the inside track over UA because Eddins' father and brother had both played at AU. There was no mention about his grandfather having played at the underling institution just up the road.

I agree with you, if Bart had commited to UA if would have been spread all across the top front page sports section.

Why do I subscribe to this rag? I use the papers for my little dog to relieve herself on during the day ... this paper seems to really soak up waste like no other.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived