Neil Young says...

SaturdayGT

Pat Sajak getting in on it, too! 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Joe Rogan, who is no arch-conservative icon, btw, has broken some of these pandering simps.

Waiting for Springsteen to join in on the faux-liberal starter set tactic of "stick my lip out, take my ball and go home."

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Joe Rogan, who is no arch-conservative icon, btw, has broken some of these pandering simps.

Waiting for Springsteen to join in on the faux-liberal starter set tactic of "stick my lip out, take my ball and go home."

Joe is no more a conservative than Bernie Sanders, even though some WANT to dismiss him so bad that they JUST ASSUME what is totally wrong.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Pat Sajak getting in on it, too! 😏

I heard William Shatner is pulling his Music Catalog off Spotify asap too

Transformed ManCover artWilliam Shatner Has Been

Spaced Out: The Best of Leonard Nimoy and William ShatnerThe Blues

SHATNER,WILLIAM, Judy Collins, Iggy Pop, Brad Paisley, Todd Rundgren, Henry  Rollins, Billy Gibbons, Rick Wakeman - Shatner Claus - The Christmas Album  - Amazon.com Music

• Haha 2

Rogan is basically a libertarian.  And someone who needs to gain some humility when it comes to the limits of his understanding of medical matters.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Joe is no more a conservative than Bernie Sanders, even though some WANT to dismiss him so bad that they JUST ASSUME what is totally wrong.

I dismiss Joe Rogan just because he brings no special skills, experience, or information to the table. He's a career actor and comedian who is good at marketing himself and likes to talk a lot. 

If someone wants to listen to him for entertainment purposes then fine, but I don't see why anyone would look to the guy for his thoughts or opinions on politics or healthcare.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Fact: Joe Rogan shared his own personal experience with COVID and what his licensed professional doctor prescribed for him. Anyone that says anything more then that is flat lying to you. Those that want to say that JR used horse dewormer paste are proactively lying to you. He did not use it. He used a Nobel Prize Winning Drug that has been used in BNs of Prescriptions across the world...Sorry some of you are allergic to truth and facts.

Edward Snowden on the lunatics attacking Joe Rogan: “Nobody has stronger  opinions about Joe Rogan than people who have never listened to Joe Rogan.”:  u_kurtpalmers

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I dismiss Joe Rogan just because he brings no special skills, experience, or information to the table. He's a career actor and comedian who is good at marketing himself and likes to talk a lot. If someone wants to listen to him for entertainment purposes then fine, but I don't see why anyone would look to the guy for his thoughts or opinions on politics or healthcare.

Can you show us exactly where and when JR said he claimed to have special skills, experience, or information in any way superior knowledge to the average person on any of the things you just accused him of?

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Can you show us exactly where and when JR said he claimed to have special skills, experience, or information in any way superior knowledge to the average person on any of the things you just accused him of?

Never said he did.

You were implying that Liberals like to dismiss Joe Rogan because they falsely believe he's conservative. 

I'm just saying I dismiss him because I don't believe he's a reliable or informative source of opinion or information.

He's an entertainer. I hope nobody listens to him to gain information or form opinions about news, politics, or medicine because IMO he isn't equipped to be a reliable source for any of that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Never said he did.

You were implying that Liberals like to dismiss Joe Rogan because they falsely believe he's conservative. 

I'm just saying I dismiss him because I don't believe he's a reliable or informative source of opinion or information.

He's an entertainer. I hope nobody listens to him to gain information or form opinions about news, politics, or medicine because IMO he isn't equipped to be a reliable source for any of that. 

I am okay with that then. Turns out the real complaints about JRE are really about his guests. He does three hard hours a day. People dont do sound byte BS on the Joe Show. They have time to elucidate, etc. But just like Bari Weiss found out, if you are a dumbass, JR will sit back and let you be a dumbass...

https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/spotify-ceo-on-joe-rogan-covid-controversy-we-wont-censor/?UniqueID=D5C1FF8C-829D-11EC-BC34-DC0316F31EAE&TheTime=2022-01-31T13%3A58%3A14&PostType=link&ftag=COS-05-10aaa0a&ServiceType=facebook_page&fbclid=IwAR3cEAHGevHr06P7TB_lQ8_TBd0H3aot4-uifucEv0OnYHp0Ze-nc4myTlo

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

“If everyone who has ever been wrong about this pandemic were silenced, there would be no one left talking about it at all.” 

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-pressure-campaign-on-spotify

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

I give credit to Neil  Young for making a personal sacrifice for what he believes in. 

Dan Bongino on the other hand proudly proclaimed he'd end his relationship with Cumulus Media if they didn't retract their vaccine mandate.

Cumulus media didn't budge. 

Dan Bongino now just pretends he never said that.

Joe rogan has already admitted to messing up and that he needs to do more research himself....so people like Greenwald can get over their fake outrage.   

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 1/30/2022 at 9:48 PM, SaturdayGT said:

FB_IMG_1643597154550.jpg

You do understand that a premise of irony built on a complete fallacy is not ironically humorous don't you?

Or to put it another way, exactly how is Neil Young infringing on Rogan's right to speech?

If this were a Christian evangelical pastor who was pulling his sermons from Spotify because they were also featuring atheist blogs you'd have no problem with it.

You, Alexva and Slag need to tatoo "I don't get it" on your foreheads.  :no:

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

LMAO here about how some of the pseudo-enlightened here are showing their skirts. And especially how some of us are showing that they CANNOT think in a straight line. IE Some of the faux intellects here obviously have never finished a connect the dots puzzle...Cant say I am surprised even one bit.

Here let me see if I can communicate with them: 

Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!! Collusion!
Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Collusion!
RUSSIANS!!!! Collusion Collusion, Collusion...

Laughing Lmao GIF - Laughing Lmao Chris Evans - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

LMAO here about how some of the pseudo-enlightened here are showing their skirts. And especially how some of us are showing that they CANNOT think in a straight line.

Laughing Lmao GIF - Laughing Lmao Chris Evans - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

LMAO here about how some of the pseudo-enlightened here are showing their skirts. And especially how some of us are showing that they CANNOT think in a straight line. IE Some of the faux intellects here obviously have never finished a connect the dots puzzle...Cant say I am surprised even one bit.

Here let me see if I can communicate with them: 

Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!! Collusion!
Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Russians!!!!Collusion!
RUSSIANS!!!! Collusion Collusion, Collusion...

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You do understand that a premise of irony built on a complete fallacy is not ironically humorous don't you?

Or to put it another way, exactly how is Neil Young infringing on Rogan's right to speech?

If this were a Christian evangelical pastor who was pulling his sermons from Spotify because they were also featuring atheist blogs you'd have no problem with it.

You, Alexva and Slag need to tatoo "I don't get it" on your foreheads.  :no:

To me, he most humorous thing about it is that Neil Youngs shenanigan's sorta blew up in his face. .....He tried to silence Rogan because of his politics and got denied.  Its actually  pretty awesome if your all about letting all voices be heard!...As for the Christian example, ...... I think that would be equally hilarious, if the said Christian had it in his/her mind that they were giving some sort of  "they go or I go"  ultimatum and then got steam rolled with out even a 2nd thought.  ....... Anyone who tries to throw their weight around to silence another deserves to be made fun of. ....Especially the one time freedom loving hippie, now turned cranky curmudgeon! lol  

• Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

To me, he most humorous thing about it is that Neil Youngs shenanigan's sorta blew up in his face. .....He tried to silence Rogan because of his politics and got denied.  Its actually  pretty awesome if your all about letting all voices be heard!...

The dudes already a famous, wealthy hippi-liberal who's almost 80 years old. I'd say it's a +VERY safe bet that he doesn't care if his music is on Spotify or not. 

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The dudes already a famous, wealthy hippi-liberal who's almost 80 years old. I'd say it's a +VERY safe bet that he doesn't care if his music is on Spotify or not. 

If he really didn't care, seems like he wouldn't gave such an ultimatum in the first place...He would have just left it as is. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

If he really didn't care, seems like he wouldn't gave such an ultimatum in the first place...He would have just left it as is. 

What? No, he DOES care personally about what he believes is dangerous misinformation being spread by Joe Rogan. 

He obviously cares more about that than he does with Spotify accessibility. If his music being on Spotify was super important to him he would have never made the demand or told his record label to follow through with in in the first place. 

Like i gave in the example above, Dan Bongino made similar demands that he'd remove his show from Cumulus if they continued with their vaccine mandate, but ultimately he just chose not to follow through when Cumulus didn't budge, because money and exposure is more important to Bongino than his vaccine/freedom beliefs. 

I don't see why you think this is 'blowing back in his face' when nobody has done anything to Neil Young. He made the decisions to remove his music all on his own. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Facepalm 1

20 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't see why you think this is 'blowing back in his face' when nobody has done anything to Neil Young. He made the decisions to remove his music all on his own.

Seems obvious he thought he had some weight to push around and it failed. Pretty sure the outcome he was most likely hoping for would have been where he would still be on Spotify and Rogan would have been kicked off.  ...It didn't work out so well for Young and its a good thing!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1