Top 10 teams losing this week

BigSammyK

With Arizona and Kansas just losing that means the #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 ranked teams all lost on the road this week. Hopefully Gonzaga will do the same. 

We may not be a perfect team as we do have some flaws… but guess what? No one else is perfect either. Don’t lose the faith folks. This Auburn team can compete with and beat anyone in the country. On to MSU and Go Saint Mary’s!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

With Arizona and Kansas just losing that means the #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 ranked teams all lost on the road this week. Hopefully Gonzaga will do the same. 

We may not be a perfect team as we do have some flaws… but guess what? No one else is perfect either. Don’t lose the faith folks. This Auburn team can compete with and beat anyone in the country. On to MSU and Go Saint Mary’s!

If Gonzaga goes down, this will be called the royal flush weekend

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

AP Voters:

3D9F81F5-8131-4AC9-9926-D9FC276C149C.gif

I don't want to be them. I just sat down and tried to do a top 10 and it took way too long. lol Auburn could potentially move up after losing. They had the best road loss of the week and Arizona definitely had the worst.

LMAO Joe Lunardi's new bracket after the chaos. Auburn was the only team that is affected as they drop to a 2 seed. Baylor goes to a 1 seed. And Arizona who just got blasted by unranked 10 loss Colorado stays as the #2 overall seed. Can't make up the disrespect.

13 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I don't want to be them. I just sat down and tried to do a top 10 and it took way too long. lol Auburn could potentially move up after losing. They had the best road loss of the week and Arizona definitely had the worst.

Palm actually did this.  He provides good reasoning for his movement.  He moved us back up to the #2 overall.  See below.  Includes our current bracket. 

Screenshot_20220227-142229_CBS Sports.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-142219_CBS Sports.jpg

• Love 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Palm actually did this.  He provides good reasoning for his movement.  He moved us back up to the #2 overall.  See below.  Includes our current bracket. 

Screenshot_20220227-142229_CBS Sports.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-142219_CBS Sports.jpg

I like this one way better than Lunardi's that drops up to the 5th overall seed.

• Like 1