Tommy Gallion de la Tuscalooser

kingfish

Tommy Gallion de la Tuscalloser reminds me of Don Quixote de la Mancha. Don Quixote (Alsono Quejana) was totally engulfed in books about knighthood, and lands with giants and magicians. Quejana neglected his estate and became mesmerized by these chilvalrous tales to such an extent that his brain dried up and went completely out of his mind. He found an old musty suit of armor and with a helmet he made from cardboard imagined himself to be the perfect picture of knighthood ... while looking utterly ridiculous and quiet the fool to everyone else.

Instead of an estate one would wonder if Gallion's law practice is getting the attention it should. Instead of seeing windmills as giants he must fight one thinks of the NCAA, Fulmer, Kramer, Judge Wilson, Culpepper, ad infinitum. And like Quixote, I really don't believe Gallion realizes how foolish he appears to the rest of the public. Like Quixote with his Sancho Panza, Gallion does have a few thta follow him from courthouse to courthouse.

The parallels are many, but my time is short.

"I'm like a tick on a Collie dog," Gallion said. "You've got to remove the hair and then burn me off. I ain't going anywhere."

Quote from Huntsville paper made after Judge Wilson threw out most of the remaining charges Wednesday [yesterday].

i would have liked the trial to continue in its original state.....powerbrokers got to the judge,no doubt....the bammerfarts are trying to squash the trial because of all the hidden stuff that hasn't been made public (can you say,mal? jr.).....the administrative bammerfarts are glad that this is over.....maybe gomer,er, gallion can win an appeal and expose the deeper corruption at the crapstone.....it's there

"I'm like a tick on a Collie dog," Gallion said. "You've got to remove the hair and then burn me off. I ain't going anywhere."

Quote from Huntsville paper made after Judge Wilson threw out most of the remaining charges Wednesday [yesterday].

169790[/snapback]

Probably a tick just under the dog's tail.

Archived