Personality type

bigbird

22 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

ISTP-T

Virtuoso

It said common professions for ISTP individuals is engineering……I’m an engineer. 😂

Virtuoso
ISTP-T

Go figure. Me too.

I'm ENFJ - Protagonist

Logistician 

Me and Sting. 👍

ENFJ-A

frickin Protagonist

Protagonists are born leaders, which explains why these personalities can be found among many notable politicians, coaches, and teachers. Their passion and charisma allow them to inspire others not just in their careers but in every arena of their lives, including their relationships. Few things bring Protagonists a deeper sense of joy and fulfillment than guiding friends and loved ones to grow into their best selves.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

ENFJ-A

frickin Protagonist

Protagonists are born leaders, which explains why these personalities can be found among many notable politicians, coaches, and teachers. Their passion and charisma allow them to inspire others not just in their careers but in every arena of their lives, including their relationships. Few things bring Protagonists a deeper sense of joy and fulfillment than guiding friends and loved ones to grow into their best selves.

bullshit-adam-sandler.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

ENFJ-A

frickin Protagonist

image.gif.db7b738a8b089259640ba4b46dc21e32.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Logistician, ISTJ-T (almost an "A" instead of "T") here.       Not surprised.      Stick to the RULES yall!!  😁

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@homersapien

@TexasTiger

What about you two?

I/ENTP 

But I’d recommend the Kiersy Shorter test and this book for more accurate assessments & understanding:

https://www.amazon.com/Please-Understand-Temperament-Character-Intelligence/dp/1885705026/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3065IPVNGS67Q&keywords=please+understand+me&qid=1648916509&sprefix=please+un%2Caps%2C98&sr=8-1

27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

At least we have each other.  

Years ago, while at NASA, my dad got certified to administer and evaluate the MBPT.  I used his stuff for my eval.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

At least we have each other.  

Years ago, while at NASA, my dad got certified to administer and evaluate the MBPT.  I used his stuff for my eval.

I straddle the fence between intp/entp.

BTW, years ago at Auburn, all freshmen tested during orientation.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

I straddle the fence between intp/entp.

BTW, years ago at Auburn, all freshmen tested during orientation.

Interesting, I wonder if it had much influence on students' academic direction

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Interesting, I wonder if it had much influence on students' academic direction

The student affairs/counseling folks were very into at the time.

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

@homersapien

@TexasTiger

What about you two?

Later.

I've been wasting time today on a different topic and I need to go split some logs. ;)

I have taken this - or something similar - a few years ago but I don't remember the results, so I'll take it again.

Want to provide a prediction of what it will say?  ;D

36 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Later.

I've been wasting time today on a different topic and I need to go split some logs. ;)

I have taken this - or something similar - a few years ago but I don't remember the results, so I'll take it again.

That'd be tough.

I'll try, INFJ...maybe???

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Later.

Prediction

JERK-1

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Haha 8

17 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Prediction

JERK-1

Guilty

But you left off the adjective "Proud".  (PJERK :dunno:)

Like my wife says, you're an a**hole but your my a**hole. ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

That'd be tough.

I'll try, INFJ...maybe???

INTJ-T 

Architect

The only thing you missed is "think" vs "feel".  Not sure that's true, unless it better explains depression, which has been dominating my life for the last few years.

(Don't really understand the "T" - for turbulent - but it doesn't sound good. ;D)

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

INTJ-T 

Architect

The only thing you missed is "think" vs "feel".  Not sure that's true, unless it better explains depression, which has been dominating my life for the last few years.

(Don't really understand the "T" - for turbulent - but it doesn't sound good. ;D)

I was really was close to picking INTJ. Thanks for sharing. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

INTJ-T 

Architect

Have my serious doubts that you are dominated by a depressive disorder. Depressed people lose interest in things like log splitting and politics. Leads me to say I am surprised to realize the numbers of people that take a “happy pill” every day. Just had more time to talk with folks since covid and full retirement. Doctor asked me if I needed anything for anxiety last yearly. Told him I would simply have another beer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have my serious doubts that you are dominated by a depressive disorder. Depressed people lose interest in things like log splitting and politics. Leads me to say I am surprised to realize the numbers of people that take a “happy pill” every day. Just had more time to talk with folks since covid and full retirement. Doctor asked me if I needed anything for anxiety last yearly. Told him I would simply have another beer.

Your doubts are noted.

• Thanks 1