DeSantis Breaks Out His Fresh, White Go-Go Boots For Campaign Photo Op.

CoffeeTiger

On 10/4/2022 at 12:58 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

iablmqeq4sr91.jpg

It seems just like it was 2017 when the leftist loons and liberal media expressed another day of fake outrage when Mrs. Trump wore high heal to a disaster site. 3...2...1......Go loons, express your outrage at Jill Biden for her lace pumps?????????! 

Tone deff Jill Biden.webp

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he had an accident that cost a life. and people say he abandoned her right? no one was there so how would anyone know? go polish your gogo boots........

The timeline is WELL KNOWN, keep making excuses!

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

he had an accident that cost a life. and people say he abandoned her right? no one was there so how would anyone know? go polish your gogo boots........

Barney Franks says that isn't anything.................I got caught in a car on the streets of Washington DC at night with a male prostitute and the leftist loons still voted for me 

Just now, keywest said:

Barney Franks says that isn't anything.................I got caught in a car on the streets of Washington DC at night with a male prostitute and the leftist loons still voted for me 

Marion Barry say hold on................I got caught smoking crack in a hotel room with a crackhead prostitute and the leftist loons still voted for me too!

10 minutes ago, keywest said:

Marion Barry say hold on................I got caught smoking crack in a hotel room with a crackhead prostitute and the leftist loons still voted for me too!

ol matt says hey you

hold while i bang these young girls...................

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am just wondering where yall got the link biden wears depends? that is such a crappy thing to say.

3 hours ago, creed said:

I agree. One side posting about someone wearing white dock boots and the other side posting about wearing depends. Very juvenile in my opinion. 

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

It is the way of Political Smack Talk Forum.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

As Brandon would say; come on man; 

Late on the night of July 18, 1969, a black Oldsmobile driven by U.S. Senator Edward Kennedy plunged off the Dike Bridge on the tiny island of Chappaquiddick, off Martha’s Vineyard, landing upside down in the tidal Poucha Pond. The 37-year-old Kennedy survived the crash, but the young woman riding with him in the car didn’t. Though newspaper headlines at the time identified her simply as a “blonde,” she was 28-year-old Mary Jo Kopechne, a respected political operative who had worked on the presidential campaign of Senator Kennedy’s brother, Robert Kennedy.

Kennedy later claimed he dove repeatedly “into the strong and murky current” to try and find Kopechne before making his way back to the cottage. He then drove back to the scene with his cousin, Joseph Gargan, and aide Paul Markham, who both tried in vain to reach Kopechne. But rather than report the accident to the police at that time, Kennedy returned to his hotel in Edgartown. As a result, Mary Jo Kopechne remained underwater for some nine hours until her body was recovered the next morning.  

https://www.history.com/news/ted-kennedy-chappaquiddick-incident-what-really-happened-facts

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Late on the night of July 18, 1969, a black Oldsmobile driven by U.S. Senator Edward Kennedy plunged off the Dike Bridge on the tiny island of Chappaquiddick, off Martha’s Vineyard, landing upside down in the tidal Poucha Pond. The 37-year-old Kennedy survived the crash, but the young woman riding with him in the car didn’t. Though newspaper headlines at the time identified her simply as a “blonde,” she was 28-year-old Mary Jo Kopechne, a respected political operative who had worked on the presidential campaign of Senator Kennedy’s brother, Robert Kennedy.

Kennedy later claimed he dove repeatedly “into the strong and murky current” to try and find Kopechne before making his way back to the cottage. He then drove back to the scene with his cousin, Joseph Gargan, and aide Paul Markham, who both tried in vain to reach Kopechne. But rather than report the accident to the police at that time, Kennedy returned to his hotel in Edgartown. As a result, Mary Jo Kopechne remained underwater for some nine hours until her body was recovered the next morning.  

https://www.history.com/news/ted-kennedy-chappaquiddick-incident-what-really-happened-facts

Additionally, he called the family lawyer MANY hours before contacting the police, facts to leftist loons are completely irrelevant if it doesn't support their twisted ideology!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keywest said:

Additionally, he called the family lawyer MANY hours before contacting the police, facts to leftist loons are completely irrelevant if it doesn't support their twisted ideology!

That was an amazing piece of damage control.  He even stayed in office and only got a suspended sentence of 2 months were he couldn’t drive.  Well done lawyers.

19 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

See you are a lot like homer.  Taking somebody’s quote and put your narrative to it.  Just because Trump is crude doesn’t mean I defend him for this act.  He admitted it and I believe him, it does not mean I condone his actions.  On the other hand, what ever happened to *believe all women*?

You would probably be better at this if you remotely understood linguistics.

Words have intrinsic meanings, and simple declarative sentences derive meaning from stringing those meaning together in a logical way.

If you screw up that inherent logic from what you intended, that's on you, not on an external "narrative".  So just own it.  Laugh about it and admit you made a mistake.  We all do it from time to time.

Blaming your own mistakes on someone else's "narrative" is weaseling.

20 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

That’s where you get in trouble when you say *you basically said*.  That’s your spin. What I said is one man told the truth.  Its stating fact as I see it.

I didn’t defend him.  Defending him would be something like “yeah, he did it and good for him”.

OK.  Drop the "basically"  :rolleyes:

Quit running from your boo-boo.   Like I said, just acknowledge it and laugh. 

Stop weaseling, that just makes you look worse.

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its like saying a murderer confessed to his crime and I said at least he told the truth and didn’t lie about it.  It does not mean I condone the murder, just that he told the truth.  Your nuance meter is way off.

ETA:  Maybe your nuance meter is just too cynical when it comes to me.

No one has accused you of agreeing with it.  You are making that straw man up.

The only thing that has been said is that you indirectly acknowledged that Trump was guilty by saying "at least he didn't lie about it" (which logically requires you think he did it).

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its like saying a murderer confessed to his crime and I said at least he told the truth and didn’t lie about it.  It does not mean I condone the murder, just that he told the truth.  Your nuance meter is way off.

ETA:  Maybe your nuance meter is just too cynical when it comes to me.

No one said you did.  You apparently cannot read with understanding.

5 hours ago, creed said:

I agree. One side posting about someone wearing white dock boots and the other side posting about wearing depends. Very juvenile in my opinion. 

The difference is one side sees it as a funny image/joke whereas the other side is trying to make a serious comment on the person's fitness for the presidency.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Because he told the truth.

So you think he was guilty of what he bragged about, by definition.

No further explanation needed. We understand you don't necessarily approve of it.

2 hours ago, keywest said:

It seems just like it was 2017 when the leftist loons and liberal media expressed another day of fake outrage when Mrs. Trump wore high heal to a disaster site. 3...2...1......Go loons, express your outrage at Jill Biden for her lace pumps?????????! 

Tone deff Jill Biden.webp

That does it.  Biden just lost my vote.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, keywest said:

Didn't threaten our democracy.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

1 hour ago, keywest said:

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

That was an amazing piece of damage control.  He even stayed in office and only got a suspended sentence of 2 months were he couldn’t drive.  Well done lawyers.

But it didn't threaten our democracy.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It is the way of Political Smack Talk Forum.

Oh okay, gotcha, blame it on the forum.

2 hours ago, creed said:

Oh okay, gotcha, blame it on the forum.

I’m not blaming it on anything.  ISWIS.  If you want to change it, be my guest.

Edited by I_M4_AU

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

where did i lie? when people have trauma it messes with their memory. i bet he was scared when he went home which was wrong. but you wonderful christians on the right have bashed him for years. even after he is dead. and i never said what he did was not wrong. i said it was an accident and no one was there to know if he tried to save her or not. i am sure he thought his name would get him out of it. so what is your problem iam? good grief. first you guys are climate experts. now you know more and doctors and now you are mrs cleo acting like he did something devious. they went out and partied and crashed and she died. and you guys claim he abandoned her.