* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

Are you trolling us? If so well done. 

I think he actually believes what he posts.

5 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Auburn ended the half with momentum. We get the ball to start the half. If we take it down and score, it’s a 4 pt game. And remember, one of OM’s TDs was a gift. It wouldn’t surprise me if we actually did pull ahead in the second half. It also wouldn’t surprise me if Harsin pulls a Harsin, and lays an egg in the second half. 

We average like 5.5pts over our last 8 games in the 2nd half.  :laugh: at thinking we're going to overcome an 11 pt deficit in addition to a few more TDs Ole Miss will score

6 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Was listening to what radio crew said.

Ok, cool.  Broadcast def didn't show it.  Didn't know if there was an alt sky view broadcast or something

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

About to win? Ok, we may, but wtf are you basing this on?🤓

It’s more based on how I’m banking on Kiffin making some boneheaded decisions that will allow us to win this game. Our offense looks unstoppable somehow. Their defense looks lost playing against us. We score on this opening drive, we win….

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

We average like 5.5pts over our last 8 games in the 2nd half.  :laugh: at thinking we're going to overcome an 11 pt deficit in addition to a few more TDs Ole Miss will score

“We could win, but we could also lose” is all I got from his post. 

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

That’s a big problem. RA has no pocket presence and seems to tuck and run after one read. Sometimes a play takes a few seconds to materialize. He could be good but when getting out of the pocket, another look down field should be given. That’s based on what I see and when he missed JJ. This has happened a number of times since he took over. It’s fixable but not when the meat of your schedule is in play. 

Not having confidence in the O-line causes some of that. He feels the heat all the time. Given a better O-line and more useful experience, Robby could do a lot more. He has potential but this situation is just really tough. He's got guts and I like his fight. 

• Like 1

We can win. Will we?? Probably not.  Sure would be fun though.  Glad the boys haven't quit like some teams we've had in the past. Having some good luck and no goofy bad crap happen, might just lead to an unlikely victory.  Dart is good for another TO today.  I hope. 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Ok, cool.  Broadcast def didn't show it.  Didn't know if there was an alt sky view broadcast or something

Stan was pretty adamant/ disgusted by it.

• Like 2

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Not having confidence in the O-line causes some of that. He feels the heat all the time. Given a better O-line and more useful experience, Robby could do a lot more. He has potential but this situation is just really tough. He's got guts and I like his fight. 

Oh, ok. Thanks for the expert analysis…🤭

18 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

So again, I say, it’s hilarious that Harisn is out coaching Kiffin right now. This should be a blow out for Ole Miss, but we’re about to win. Pass on Kiffin please…

Irony would be for Harsin to go 2-0 vs Kiffin and then get fired and replaced by Kiffin.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

All I’m saying is that Kiffin is again making my point about how he makes some boneheaded decisions and how they should be up 4 touchdowns right now. We’re going to win, it’s a typical Auburn game where we have no business winning but we will haha 

I hope you’re right, believe me I do. Until we play a good 2nd half though, I can’t overcome my pessimism about this team.