1,000 Post

SouthLink02

You should tell all your friends that you are catching up to a Bama poster as one of the leading posters on an Auburn board.

I would but the only "UGA Poster" friends I have online are at the Vent and can you imagine what they would do to me if I admitted this? :D `

I'm telling you SL02, you've got to start a Georgia board worth going to. It's ridiculous that all you guys have to offer is Dawgvent and Dawgrun. Horrible format and nutty admins. Ugh.

I am hoping that SL has walked into the start of a new hex...the 1000 post jinx! :D

I like the way you're thinking....first an upside down flying flag at JHS and now the dreaded 1,000 post jinx! :jump:

Man, I carried over my post amount when we changed and it still took me a long time to break it.

BTW, I didn't reallize I had until I saw your post.

I'm gonna have to quit my job and lose a life just so I can keep up!

By your 2000th post you will be a tiger forever.

WARR EAGLE

:help: :help:

I do need to start a UGA site. I dont mind the Vent when its not that busy late at night...just the format isnt that great.

Good God, quality not quantity. Anyway, this is something for the NONSPORTS forum... sorry, just a pet peeve of mine...

Someone's in a cranky mood tonight B)

Good God, quality not quantity. Anyway, this is something for the NONSPORTS forum... sorry, just a pet peeve of mine...

I Agree....

Archived