They take our bowl game.

Sucks, but okay...

They take our coach.

Cool, thanks!...

They take our Lazy river?!? 

DAMN YOU, UCF!!! 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Lazy river that runs around the outside of the stadium. 

Through the stadium, with those little boats that hold sushi.

• Like 1

If only Cohen couldve been the AD when construction costs were low and the stadium had not been bastardized with a bolted on recruiting center and a planet sized scoreboard that half the crowd cant see. 

• Like 1

Not gonna lie…sat in section 15 during the Miss State game.   Could not watch any replays on the big screen and stared directly at the north end zone.    Very disappointed in the athletics department for letting this happen.   Looking at that pathetic scoreboard for 3 hours was disappointing 

I liked the designs they drew up earlier with luxury boxes and the home locker rooms moved to the North Endzone.  I stand by my earlier post to add a party deck on top of the North stands with a video board above.  Make it 21+ to be up there.

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Not gonna lie…sat in section 15 during the Miss State game.   Could not watch any replays on the big screen and stared directly at the north end zone.    Very disappointed in the athletics department for letting this happen.   Looking at that pathetic scoreboard for 3 hours was disappointing 

My season tickets used to be half up in 15.  The scoreboard looked like a pixelated mess from my seats too.  Either they were too dumb to realize that or they didn’t care.  Either way It was probably the final straw that made me decide not to renew my tickets.  

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

My season tickets used to be half up in 15.  The scoreboard looked like a pixelated mess from my seats too.  Either they were too dumb to realize that or they didn’t care.  Either way It was probably the final straw that made me decide not to renew my tickets.  

Don’t fault you one bit.  If I had season tickets in that section, I would need a recliner and mini fridge 

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

Somebody (*cough*JJ*cough*) thought one big screen TV in a stadium was  a good idea.