WKU predictions

Win4AU

This game makes me nervous.  Way too much noise about everything other than the actual team.  Auburn struggles scoring points and is playing a team that scores a lot of points.  Can Robby hit passes against slightly less talented defenders?  Can Auburn’s D slow down WKU’s offense?

24-21 Auburn in a butthole clenched type game.

This game has had me nervous for several weeks now. WKU puts up a ton of points like OP said. It's senior day and the last home game of the season so I hope Jordan Hare is rocking.

Auburn - 34

WKU - 28

Auburn 31

WKU     17

Our defense is playing really well right now. 

• Like 4

Yeah, I think the atmosphere is going to be big again this week!   Like everyone else, Their offense makes me nervous.   I think we squeak out a close one!  

27-24 Alex McPherson is the late game hero!

This is a scary game.  They have lots of Offense on their side...we have a growing team unity and a defense that has showed some improvement as of late.

The home crowd will decide the game, we win but will be close.  Tank will have a stellar night!

AU - 31

WKU - 27

It could be really bad if we turn the ball over like we have all year.  This team is better than TAM. 
If our defense plays like it has been, we should win. But I think we have to score at least 24 points.

AU 31-7

I just watch them play UAB. I get everybody's concerned, but I really feel good with the way that we can run the ball on them, shorten the game, and the way that our defense can play against them. I really feel good about this. We're Harsin here, he would find a way to blow it

Fortunately we play them at home with our fans making a ten point difference. Defense is playing well and offense is running downhill. Good guys win 24-14.

6 hours ago, Sizzle said:

27-16. Could be a damn near blowout if Robbie knew how to complete a pass 

I honestly agree with you. This is not on the current staff or Robby. RA has given his all this season, but I just don’t think he is ready for SEC football. Even Bo Nix was able to pick up the game quickly. As I have seen suggested a few times already, next year, why not attempt to move RA to receiver, as Kodi did? The kid is talented, but I do have my doubts as far as him being a starter for us. No need to switch anything at this point, but he will not be the starting QB for us next year unless everything continues to go sideways. He is a great athlete though. 

Emotionally, this game makes me a bit nervous. WKU has an offense, and we could easily get caught looking ahead with Bama next week.

But logically, we stack up well against them. Our defense has stepped up a lot. And, schematically, our running game stacks up well against their defense. WKU will score some. But I’m betting 4 AU players break 100 yards rushing today. 34-20 Auburn

26 - Western Kentucky University (which is actually in central Kentucky; geography must not be their strong suit)

27 - THE Auburn Alabama Polytechnic University

Edited by AUx

Just now, AUx said:

26 - Western Kentucky University (which is actually in central Kentucky; geography must not be their strong suit)

27 - THE Auburn Polytechnic University

Alabama Polytechnic Institute 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Alabama Polytechnic Institute 👍🏼

Doh! Such a mental block against typing the other A-word. Thanks

Edited by AUx
  • Like 1

If our passing game remains like it has been the last 2 games, we will be upset today IMO.  We need to pass for 200+today.

• Like 1

Pleasantly surprised how well Auburn played in the 2nd half of this game relative to the previous 7 games' 2nd halfs.