Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY

RunInRed

On 11/30/2022 at 7:15 PM, RunInRed said:

If you want to get access to The Nest and help support the site, now is the time to do it.  In 30 days, we're going to consider all donors to date "founding members" who are grandfathered in at current contributions requirements: Gold: $50+ | Platinum: $100+.

Starting January 1, 2023, Gold Donor status will go up to $150 and Platinum Donor status will go up to $300.  The reason for this is two-fold: 1.) To maintain a certain level of exclusivity with those donors who care most about this site and respect what we've built with this community ... at current pricing, the barrier to entry is low enough where it doesn't fend off the driveby fans.  2.) As our costs and this site are scaling, we want to be financially positioned to continue to grow.

The good news, you have 30 days to jump aboard at current rates.

Become a Donor! 

FYI - It appears that the link to PayPal has been disabled by PayPal.

49 minutes ago, gctiger said:

FYI - It appears that the link to PayPal has been disabled by PayPal.

Thanks ... we're in the process of upgrading our account type with PayPal ... hopefully, this will be resolved soon (I'll keep you posted).  In the meantime, if you want to donate, Venmo is still an option!  Thanks ...

Venmo

9713E4E3-65D8-4B90-8B93-4E07860EB6F3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AURocketman said:

Link says this organization is currently unable to accept donations.

Yes, PayPal is being a pain ... hopefully will be resolved very soon ... Venmo is an option in the interim ... otherwise, I'll update when it's back operational.

2 hours ago, GoudaMac said:

When I try to donate, I get this:  This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations.

I’m hopeful PayPal will be resolved today - very frustrating dealing with them.

28 minutes ago, gctiger said:

Made my donation a short while ago.

Shoot me a PM with your email address so I can link it to your account for status.

On 12/5/2022 at 3:02 PM, RunInRed said:

Thanks ... we're in the process of upgrading our account type with PayPal ... hopefully, this will be resolved soon (I'll keep you posted).  In the meantime, if you want to donate, Venmo is still an option!  Thanks ...

Venmo

9713E4E3-65D8-4B90-8B93-4E07860EB6F3.jpeg

Thanks for the Venmo option! I'm having Paypal issues also. 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

PayPal working good now. I added the 1.50 for their charge.

Thanks for a great site. Certainly  great information and insight plus great discussion. 

THANK YOU!