Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY

RunInRed

3 hours ago, Golden Eagle said:

I'm a new registered user and just went to PayPal to make a Platinum donation.  PayPal showed a notification that they will send you my address per your requirement for that information.  I did a search on this site for your privacy policy but didn't find one.  Can you please tell me why you require the info and what you do with it/how you protect it.  Thank you!

We have no need for your address.  It’s a PayPal requirement not ours.  If you feel more comfortable using Venmo, you can find us there as well and I don’t believe they have the address requirement.  Thanks in advance for considering supporting this site!

3707204B-56EE-4361-A503-C0D33010EA68.jpeg

• RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - 5 day notice

Alright, y’all convinced me. The former anti-freezers have played nice. Loved getting to watch this signing class come together, and still more to go. I did $57 via Venmo, which I think should bump me up. War Eagle!

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Remember, if you donate and your PayPal email address doesn’t match the email address on your account here - please shoot me a PM so I can recognize your donor status!

On 12/26/2022 at 4:02 PM, RunInRed said:

Remember, if you donate and your PayPal email address doesn’t match the email address on your account here - please shoot me a PM so I can recognize your donor status!

^^^^!

• RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - 4 day notice
  • RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - 3 day notice
  • RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - 2 day notice
  • RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY