Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY

RunInRed

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

New Gold Donor: Welcome aboard @Potatooooooes!!!

i hate to show how slow i am but i popped you for ten a month continuing monthly until i stop it. and i am not buzzed yet as i have to drive some. i can always do with one last cheeseburger a month.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AUCE05 said:

Send money to you?

Cash or a  check made out to Bigbird and I'll be sure to get it to him. 😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

For those who are on the edge of donating, but cant decide.  I used to pay for multiple sites, w/ the Nest being what it is, I cancelled all of my other subscriptions.  No smoke, no click bait, just absolute facts and info as it comes in.  Well worth the donation.

👀 #IYKYK 

32 minutes ago, aubie17 said:

How does the content differ on the Nest - - sincerely want to know - - different topics, insider information, etc? 

Come see. :) 

Along with the Costco info (inside joke) there are some really good recipes that donors have shared.  “The Nest” is worth every penny and more. I really wish I could UG to Platinum but the time isn’t right for me😔

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Come see. :) 

This made me smile. Will you please provide more detail? I have to get this approved by my wife so I need to make sure my case is compelling. 

50 minutes ago, aubie17 said:

How does the content differ on the Nest - - sincerely want to know - - different topics, insider information, etc? 

Yes to the above plus "Incoming" teasers that will keep you refreshing your browser non stop until Red gets back from Costco. I think he meets his informant there. 

the-outpost-the-outpost-series.gif

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Yes to the above plus "Incoming" teasers that will keep you refreshing your browser non stop until Red gets back from Costco. I think he meets his informant there. 

the-outpost-the-outpost-series.gif

Think it will save me time by not having to sift through all of the general topics looking for nuggets of valid information? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, aubie17 said:

This made me smile. Will you please provide more detail? I have to get this approved by my wife so I need to make sure my case is compelling. 

If you are a gainfully employed adult not into whining about what's fair in life, then you're no doubt aware that there is no such thing as a free lunch. The AUfamily site has expenses that have to be covered some how.  Mgt has gone the route of voluntary donations rather than monthly or annual fees.  So either continue to enjoy the gratis side of this site & hope the expenses get covered, or choose to be a contributor to this site's future viability with your donation.  Your choice & WDE.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, aubie17 said:

You won’t regret it. Good stuff in The Nest

• Love 1

15 hours ago, AUloggerhead said:

If you are a gainfully employed adult not into whining about what's fair in life, then you're no doubt aware that there is no such thing as a free lunch. The AUfamily site has expenses that have to be covered some how.  Mgt has gone the route of voluntary donations rather than monthly or annual fees.  So either continue to enjoy the gratis side of this site & hope the expenses get covered, or choose to be a contributor to this site's future viability with your donation.  Your choice & WDE.    

^^^