Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY

RunInRed

I recently bumped my donation from Gold to Platinum because I support the site and the general posting patterns and attitudes here. I also like having access to The Nest which is a nice bonus for supporters. I’m more a lurker and over the years lurked on other forums including 24/7 and this place blows em all away. Glad I got in before the price increase! 😃

WAR EAGLE!

• Love 1

I can tell you that being able to see and discuss what was going in The Nest helped lower my blood pressure through this season!  I have understood the thinking and process and can say 100% it is worth it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Come on over and join us in the Nest! Contributions to this site support its long term viability and continued improvements. You can’t beat the “price” either. 

Donate today! 
War Eagle! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Nest is well worth the money in my opinion. The current price for Platinum level is less that $2 a week at $100. That's crazy cheap for the inside info that is shared without the back and forth pettiness that you get on the main board and you are contributing to help with the expenses of the board. Win/Win.

• Like 4

There’s a few who have donated and their PayPal email does not match to an account on this site - if you are one of those please shoot me a message so I can get you Donor status. Thanks ..

i guess i am toast. with everything up and property taxes i cannot swing it. i love the site but i have to be careful. apologies.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i guess i am toast. with everything up and property taxes i cannot swing it. i love the site but i have to be careful. apologies.

Existing members are grandfathered in!

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Existing members are grandfathered in!

that is one awesome early christmas present.

• Like 2

For those who are on the edge of donating, but cant decide.  I used to pay for multiple sites, w/ the Nest being what it is, I cancelled all of my other subscriptions.  No smoke, no click bait, just absolute facts and info as it comes in.  Well worth the donation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 12/1/2022 at 1:36 PM, meh130 said:

Just donated again.

UPGRADE to Platinum! Thank you for your continued support of this site! 🤝