Platinum and Gold Donors - LAST DAY

RunInRed

9 hours ago, Systems said:

RIR - do I need to re-up in January or am I good for 1 year from November 2022, then price increases?

If you’ve already donated, you’re in.  It’s not an annual thing (although we greatly appreciate those who continue to support the site!).

• Like 1

• RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - 15 day notice
4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

If you’ve already donated, you’re in.  It’s not an annual thing (although we greatly appreciate those who continue to support the site!).

Maybe you should/could implement a "Diamond" level. Count me in. 

Already a multi-Platinum Donor, @japantiger comes through with another GENEROUS donation. Thank you for your continued support - it’s impactful, and extremely helpful to keep this site going. 🤝

• Like 1

• RunInRed changed the title to Platinum and Gold Donors - 10 day notice
4 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Already a Gold Donor, @tiger1168 steps up with another donation. Thank you for the continued support of this site! 👊

Correction, his latest donation moves him up to Platinum! 

I'm a new registered user and just went to PayPal to make a Platinum donation.  PayPal showed a notification that they will send you my address per your requirement for that information.  I did a search on this site for your privacy policy but didn't find one.  Can you please tell me why you require the info and what you do with it/how you protect it.  Thank you!