Georgia vs. Ohio State

jw 4 au

Monken not calling one of his better games, I thought they would make some adjustments at half but not much, Bennett looks indecisive but they just keep doing the same thing...6 missed FG points..

• Facepalm 1

What do y’all think even though Georgia is very talented it seems them not having Nolan Smith at lb is making a big difference. His replacement seems slow and lost. My point it seems similar to when Zakoby was out again GSU. Once he returned it made a significant difference 

Edited by e808

Just now, e808 said:

What do y’all think even though Georgia is very talented it seems them not having Nolan Smith at lb is making a big difference . My point it seems similar to when Zakoby was out again GSU. Once he returned it made a significant difference 

Hard to say but they also did have to play the championship game, they have had a lot of time to heal up etc...I'm not a fan of second place teams getting picked since they play less games...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Hard to say but they also did have to play the championship game, they have had a lot of time to heal up etc...I'm not a fan of second place teams getting picked since they play less games...

Big reason why the top four seeds in the 12 team setup will all be conference champs.

6 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Big reason why the top four seeds in the 12 team setup will all be conference champs.

Big reason why UGA should play someone with a pulse during the season...

SEC was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down this year

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Eh B1G not a powerhouse, UGA just looks flat and not making plays, to many mistakes...most calls are going OSU way...OSU defense just playing better...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Eh B1G not a powerhouse, UGA just looks flat and not making plays, to many mistakes...most calls are going OSU way...OSU defense just playing better...

Does that not have to do with OSU. You're blind

I don't see how the ball crossed the first before the ball went over the out of bounds line.  Who knows? 

8 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

They beat Oregon, LSU and Tennessee. It’s just Bennett isn’t playing great tonight. Unfortunately for them things are falling apart at the wrong time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Does that not have to do with OSU. You're blind

Not what I was saying, the original comment was SEC was down and needed to play better teams. My comment was that B1G was no better, OSU didn't play better teams this year either, they got smoked by Michigan. Yeah they are beating Thuga but IMHO and it is an opinion OSU is not all that either....just playing better tonight.

• Thanks 1

Yet two teams are in the playoff, and the champion was just handled by a Big 12 team...right.

5 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Just now, e808 said:

They beat Oregon, LSU and Tennessee. It’s just Bennett isn’t playing great tonight. Unfortunately for them things are falling apart at the wrong time

You're also stupid. Ohio St is beating that ass

Bennett is playing terrible it has nothing to do with OSU. The play was wide open and he short armed it . Would have been a touchdown. The difference is Stroud is making plays and Bennett isn’t. Second guessing throws. Not seeing the field and missing guys open

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

You're also stupid. Ohio St is beating that ass

Lol why do you have to call names, that make you feel better...I really want both teams to loose I can't stand either one but calling someone stupid is pretty stupid...:)